Page 4 of 47 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    Manji, From I65 North (E-Town) Take I264 EAST to US60 which is the St Matthews Exit. TRU is up on the left past the mall.
    May the force be with You!!!!!

Preston Wal-Mart Had the Republic Gunship today and the new Action Fleet Vehicles

Today 10/25/02 The Dixie TRU had the new Padme Pilot Wave, and YODA!!! Also plenty of TA Annis

Hey, I just got back from my conference up your way. Thought I'd let you guys know what I found at the Okolona (?) Outer Loop TRU. They had Watto (1), Lott Dod (1), Tusken with Massiff (1), Count Dooku (1), Clone Trooper Pilot (1), Teemto (1), Ki-Adi-Mundi, and all the Jango Pilots, Yodas, TA Anakin, and Pilot Padmes you could shake a stick at. The only ones I needed (no-goatee ERS, Ephant Mon, and Deluxe Clonetrooper with removable armor) they didn't have so I didn't buy anything. I already had one of each of what they had. Hope this helps some of you, & thanks for the directions. I struck out at the St. Matthews shops.

Glad to hear your trip was successful!! I haven't read any posts where someone found Ephant Man yet.

I found the AOTC Arena Playset today at the Preston Wal-Mart. Also had the new Jango & Padme Pilot Wave.

Finally scored at the E'Town Walmart. Picked up Lott Dodd, Watto, Teemto, DM training, Anakin, Padme coruscant attack, Tusken w/massiff, & Ki Adi. They still had plenty left.

Also, got the X-Wing w/R2 and the 25th anniversary R2 at the St Matthews TRU.

E Town Wal-Mart?

What time was that?

I was there around 4-5 p.m. and they had nadda, except a few Padme' (Pilot) Aniakin (Tatooine) and a couple of Darth Mauls.
    Last edited by sith_killer_99; 11-03-2002 at 10:07 PM.
    May the force be with you.

I was there Saturday around 2:00. There were multiples of each, but things do tend to go fast at that WM. In the past, I have found most new stuff at the radcliff WM, but they haven't had much new lately, except the arena & gunship.

I found the clone trooper deluxe/accessory set (just one!) at the Bashford Manor Target on Saturday, as well as the battle droid and Hoth accessory sets. I was shocked to find the accessory sets, since they've been gone for more than a month.

I passed on the deluxe Geonosian warrior set. It was OK but it looks like it will be around.

Did everyone get the silver R2 on Saturday?