Page 6 of 47 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
    Darn, I hit E'town hard on Saturday and NADA. I wonder if they still have the Holiday set?
    May the force be with you.

I saw the new wave of 12" Bounty Hunters last night at the Super Wal-Mart in Fern Creek. Still no sign of the Holiday Edition.
    May the force be with You!!!!!

I found the holiday set at the Clarksville WM last week. I'm doing some shopping after work; will check and see for you and give a report tomorrow.

It's a nice set. I have it sitting on top of my TV as part of my Christmas decorations.

Tonight the Wal Mart on Preston had the new Lego Wave, the ones with Jabba, they also had plenty of the new 12" wave also!!

E-Town Wal-Mart had 1 Christmas set and the new 12 inch stuff.

KB toys (E-Town) had a few Clone Pilots and I managed to score a lone Destroyer Droid. The cashier said that they had just stocked them and they sold out fast!

HH

TRU on Outer Loop had Tons of the new Destroyer Droid Geonosis Today. I did however only see two of the New Yoda Jedi Council.
    They also had the new lego sets buy one get one 50% off

Happy Holidays

I was at the St Matthews TRU two days ago and they had tons of clone pilots and destroyer droids - probably 20 or more of each. Many were in the back behind other older figures. Are these the only two figures in a particular case assortment?

Anyway, I have yet to see an Ephont Mon anywhere.

No Chuck, the re-hash Yoda also comes in that assortment.

Sorry to hear about your lousy luck with Ephant Mon. I had to go to Cincinnati to find mine.

Been on vacation guys, just got back to work. The new Yoda and destroyer droids were plentiful at the TRUs I visited over the holiday (Louisville and Indiana), and most Targets were well stocked with the accessory sets.

Still no Ephant Mon to be found.

Meijer on 31W is having a Star Wars sale

Republic Gunship $19.40
    Slave 1 $13.40
    Arena $19.40

They only had one Arena and the box was pretty beat-up so I passed.