Page 7 of 47 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
    I noticed that Target is clearancing the Saga Micro Machine sets. Not the ships but the two-packs with the bantha and escape pod. They were $2.98. I'm going to pick a couple up this weekend.

Well hello everyone out there!
    Let me introduce myself. My handle is TEAMRICO and I've been a member of this site for awhile, along with rebelscum.com, sandtroopers.com and thejawa.com. I just found your forum here.
    Im located here in the Ft. Knox area, actually I live in Radcliff...so you are the guys beating me to the good stuff at the Walmarts!!!! J/K.
    Saw some of you guys are located in Ft. Knox, I work at the NCOA(19D BNCOC).
    I have been collecting for a few years now.
    I have mainly been focusing on the vintage line (POTF 85 is my favorite). I collect modern myself and have quite a bite of stuff. Mainly I go for the 3 3/4 figs but usually buy what I like.
    I was in L-ville today and ran across the same stuff but found a Unleashed Darth Vader at the TRU on Outer Loop.
    I like to trade and am always on the hunt for vintage figures to complete my set.
    If anyone out there collects vintage drop me a line.
    Hope to chat more in the future.
    Later.
    Bill O'Rielly, Glen Beck, Shawn Hannity then its ME!!!
    Yes I watch FOX news!

The new LEGO sets at Target in E'town

I just got back from Elizabeth town Target and they have a bunch of the new lego sets.

I bought the mini's.

They also had Jabba's Palace and the Boba Fett/Carbo Han set.

HH
    May the force be with you.

I dont know how you guys are with posting auctions but I currently have this up for sale.
    You could save on shipping!!
    Last edited by sith_killer_99; 01-07-2003 at 06:47 PM.
    Yes I watch FOX news!

Wal-Mart in Radcliff has the new Death Star Trash Compactor sets.

They had 2, now 1 .

Anybody seen Ephant Mon in the last couple of weeks? He keeps eluding me.

Havent seen any EM's down here.
    I finally got some photos of my collection up.
    Enjoy.
    http://community.webshots.com/album/60093555NEbtcw
    Yes I watch FOX news!

I haven't seen or heard of them since the weekend the silver R2s were available.

The New Albany WM had the compactor sets on Saturday, one of each. Very nice. Hasbro is finally getting Han to look more like Harrison Ford.

E'town Wal-Mart has the SAGA TIE Bomber $28 and some change,

I also found a Trash set hiding over with the new SW LEGO's.

Either some scalper or just a stasher, either way it was kinda silly to hide the set over by the Star Wars Legos!?!?!

I put it back, it appeared to be the only set around. I found my set over in Radcliff so I had no need for it. BTW, it was Han and Luke if anyone is interested.

Not much else going on. I stopped by TRU (31W) last week. I plan on hitting both 31W and Outerlooper this weekend, probably Sunday.

Anyway, HH and MTFBWY

Oh, and drive safe out there.