Page 8 of 47 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast
    I was wondering who got the trash compactor sets at the Radcliff WM. I found a case of 4 one morning but it wasn't opened yet. Went back at lunch and they were gone. Hope more come soon.

New finds are non-existent on the Sunny Side. The Clarksville TRU had 20 or so Jango pilots and that's about it.

Darth Chuck,

Yeah, I managed to snag 1 of each. With a hefty price tag of almost $40.00.

BTW, Meijer's on 31W still has a few Gunships for $20.00 and Slave 1's for $10.00, not to mention a big sale on Star Wars LEGOs.
    May the force be with you.

Well, I just got back from the Outer Loop Wal-Mart and guess what I found!

Spear Chuckin' Obi-Wan and the new Dooku!

I passed on both of 'em!

However, they also had Yoda High Council and a clean shaven Endor Rebel Soldier, I bought both. The ERS card was seriously and suspiciously bent. But that's OK I already had one MOMC, so this will be my opener.

Anyway, it looks like the new stuff is starting to hit.

So, HH

I hope they get some of the new figures up this way in Illinois. My son and I went out shopping at several different stores today, and nothing new out there. I'm beginning to get withdrawal shakes, I need a Star Wars fix..................... so sad.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Found Acklay battle Obi Wan, Dooku, and the Flying Geonosian at the E-town Walmart today. I got the last one of each. I have still never seen an EM other than at the celebration in Indianapolis.

I found not one but TWO Ephant Mans at the Bashford Manor Target on Saturday! I've been looking for him since November.

Also picked up the clean shaven Endor trooper, too.

Has anyone spotted the Target AF exclusives on clearance in the last week? I went out specifically looking for them on Saturday, stopped at four Targets and didn't see a single one. If they are in your area, drop me a line.

Found a deluxe clone trooper (with speeder bike) and force flipping Anakin at the Radcliff Walmart. I got the last clone trooper, but there are several Anakins and several flying Geonosians left.

I opened 2 cases of the New Dooku, Obi Wans yesterday at the Radcliff Walmart, All the bubbles were crushed and in POOR SHAPE.
    I left them in cases, How sad.
    Bill O'Rielly, Glen Beck, Shawn Hannity then its ME!!!
    Yes I watch FOX news!

hehehehe

Yeah, I must have gotten there after you left. I found one case had been put on the pegs and the other case was on the floor.

Man, it looked like someone had used those cases to prop open a heavy door or something.

I went ahead and bought and extra Yoda to open, just for the heck of it.

BTW, I also stopped by Outer Loop yesterday afternoon. The Wal-Mart in Okalona (sp?) had some cool new stuff. I found:

Padme' Droid Factory Chase
    Rebel Trooper Tantive IV Defender
    Eeth Koth
    Teebo
    Obi-Wan Spear
    Tusken Raider Tatooine Camp Ambush

I found it a bit odd, since I stopped by the night before and they had nothing new. Anyway, the stockboy said that they were doing inventory and everything was getting put out as soon as it arrived. In other word "Nothing in the back."

BTW, the Padme' and Rebels had damaged cards, most likely from shipping, judging from the type of damage.

They still had a few figs with damaged cards:

Padme'
    Teebo
    Eeth Koth
    Obi-Wan
    Tusken Raider

They were hiding to the left and down from the regular SW figures in another little 4 peg area, I almost missed them. There was just nowhere else for the stockboy to put 'em. So if anyone goes, make sure you look around a bit before you leave.

HH