Hybrid View

RIC-920 (Rickshaw Droid)....

This looks like it'll be a cool vehicle/figure set...
    I like the design on RIC....the globe/wheel is really cool...can't wait to see it in motion.

(And don't be surprised if a very pricey "Action Collection" set with Anakin & Padme doesn't come out as an exclusive soemwhere....)

This thing looks like it was designed to be a toy! Maybe Hasbro could make it an R/C toy.

If this was a 12" set, it'd be HUGE, bigger than the 12" speederbike set's box!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Call me cynical, but I think all the episode two vehicles and characters are designed to be toys. They seem to have bright colours and there are more aliens, the ships and vehicles all seem much smaller. Talk of the attack gunship made me think that it had been designed for the boys toy market not to fit any specific criteria in the movie.
    I actually don't mind that as it means more toys but stil think Lucas is merchandise driven in thinking up these vehicles and wotnot. Old argument I know but.....

Question

It is an interesting Droid, reminds me of the pit droid that came with POTJ Anakin.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Question

who is that droid?? does anyone have a pic of this Ric droid??
    As always...........L

Check out the episode two spoilers section cuz there's a thread devoted to him there. i posted a small pic from the starwars.com article in there episode two features section. I'd link to it but i'm feeling lazy right now.