Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A Hutt Jedi?

A Hutt Jedi?

I Heard In one of the comics there was a Hutt (kind of like Jabba)as a Jedi,Now I would be real happy if some one had a pic of this fellow.
    Thanx in advance
    Insert sig line of your choosing here.

would that even be possible
    how would he fight/move?
    HELMET: I am your father's brother's nephew's cousin's
    former room-mate.

LONE STARR: What's that make us?

HELMET: Absolutely nothing.

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    The novel Planet of Twilight by Babs Hambly had a buff Hutt who fought Leia in a lightsaber duel.
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

Thumbs down

Three of the worst SW novels written were Hambley's Twilight and Children of the Jedi, and Kathy Tyers' Truce at Bakura. That's not to say women can't write SW, but these books were pretty bad. There's no photo of that Hutt (name?), to the best of my knowledge.
    "That's what Sheev said."

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    But one of the character guides of RPG guides had a drawing of him all sinewy and muscles. made me want to slap Vonda McIntyre, the third female writer who can't...

Why her, you ask?

Why not...
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

I don't know about a Jedi Hutt, but a Hutt gets killed by Darth Maul in the book Darth Maul:Shadow Hunter. That was pretty cool.
    "Asteroids do not concern me, Lucas. I want those DVD's, not excuses."

I read Kathy Tyers' Truce at Bakura. I think it was okay but not great.
    You may know me as: Chuckles at joecustoms.com, Boshek at sirstevesguide.com and he-man.org and Eaglekiller at allspark.com.

why would the hutt have to be able to fight? Up untill AOTC most never thought Yoda could fight. A "fit" Hut would be a hard enemy. His tail would be tough to defend against, plus if he is fit he should be able to move faster then any Hutt we have seen. Add in the power of the force and a Hutt could be one bad mofo Jedi.
    "hopped up on Jar Jar Binks"

Arrow

By the way, the Hutt is Beldorian the Splendid.
    "That's what Sheev said."

Would a Hutt even be able to hold a lightsaber with both hands? I didn't think his hands could touch? (On Jabba, anyway)
    C'mon, Anakin! Every time I fight a Dark Lord of the Sith on my own, I get my butt kicked! ~ Obi Wan