Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question Why hasn't Hasbro flooded the market with Yoda, HD Anakin, and Dooku???

Hangar Duel Anakin, Count Dooku, and especially Yoda are extremely popular figures that were scarce before AOTC came out, and even scarcer now! Hasbro sent out buttloads of Mace Windu, Darth Vader, Luke, and Final Battle Jango, but still no more of the all-important trio. Heck, they could ship straight cases of Yoda at this point and he would sell out quickly. Surely Hasbro doesn't think that supply on these 3 has met demand, do they??

Yoda, Anakin:HD, and Dooku are continuing to ship, they are packed in with the new Anakin: Tatooine Attack/Darth Maul: Sith Training wave case. There are 2 Yoda's, 1 Anakin:HD, and 1 Dooku packed in the case. That should allow the people that have missed them so far, to get them.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

I'd rather there be a few less than the piles of surplus we saw during the Episode 1 run. Besides, there's plenty of ways to get a good deal on these, if you keep looking.
    "It's bombs away for Iraq and on our civil liberties if Bush and his cronies get their way. Dissent is patriotic!"
    - Helen Thomas, veteran journalist

Journalists are mostly centrist in their political orientation. The minority of journalists who do not identify with the "center" are more likely to identify with the "right" when it comes to economic issues and to identify with the "left" when it comes to social issues.

I found a few Dooku's and Yoda's at Walmart the other day, so I think some places are getting more shipments in of those characters, because I haven't seen them for at least a month.
    Padme wants some Jedi Juice!

It really depends on where you are and what the stores are ordering. I know the store around here are a little wary about the reorders. A couple of the stores are really blowing it and reordering cases of the first wave of 12" figures, more reeks and sitting on the few figures they have left on the pegs. The K-Mart by my work FINALLY got in the Geonosian/Massiff wave this past week- along with the nexu and Deluxe Anakin. Sadly, they've dismantled their STAR WARS kiosk and all the items are now relegated to the toy aisle. Oh, well... I guess you can't win!
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

The Wal-Mart I visited yesterday was flooded with the Palpatine/Chewy/Pilot Obi-Wan wave, and there were many, many Yodas and Dookus and a few Hanger Duel Anakins. Looks like that trio is still shipping with the newer waves.

Hasbro seems to be trying to satisfy the demand for the most popular figures AND new figures as well. I think they're doing a fine job of it.

The other day when I picked up Chewbacca, Puhr, and Palpatine, they had loads of Dooku, Anakin, and Yoda. They are flooding the shelves here where I go and shop at...WM
    Anakin - "Do you call this a diplomatic solution?"
    Padme - "I call it aggressive negotiations!"

Yea, last Thursday at my Local target they had (and I'm not exagerating) 8 Dookus, 12 Yoda's, 6 HD Ani, 20 Chewy, 12 Han. Now I may be off by one or two, but you get the point. Plus, they had many of the peg warmers (FB Jango, Mace, ect). Now I went in there the following Sunday and they had 0 of all the ones I listed above. Sure they still had the peg warmers, but even they where depleated.

Very strange indeed. Well, not really. I hope all the kids in the land finally got a Dooku and Yoda, but chances are a scalper came in there and cleaned house on all of them. Oh well, that's the way it goes.
    If you want to find it you have to shop.

I was lucky enough to find a Dooku at a Toys R Us. The package was completely trashed, but I opened it, so it didn't matter.

I cannot find Anakin or Yoda.

I practically choke in Palpatines, Djases, Obis, Chewbaccas, and Hans when I walk into Wal-Mart. The first day they had them, I swear, they put out so many some of them were on the ground! They even had to put them on the end-shelf again as well as the long shelf!
    However, I have never once seen a Yoda there, or anywhere, for that matter, I saw a HD Anakin there once, but I got him from swfan.wizards.com, and I once saw five Dookus that were all snatched up the next time I was there! Lman316 has hooked me up with a Dooku, but STILL no Yoda . . .