A Star Wars - Easter Connection

So, before I went to my parents today for Easter dinner, I happened to be watching a little bit of Jesus of Nazareth on History Channel. This was a miniseries from 1977. When Balthazar was speaking, I recognized the voice as James Earl Jones. I double checked online and indeed it was him. I then was looking up more info on the woman who played Mary, mother of Jesus. Her name is Olivia Hussey. Amongst her credits are voice work on a couple of Star Wars video games. She did a couple of voices on Force Commander, and was the voice of Kasan Moor in Rogue Squadron. So, two people with a Star Wars connection appeared in this show which originally aired shortly before the original Star Wars movie was released.

Check out Olivia Hussey's performance in the '60s movie version of Shakespeare's "Romeo and Juliet". Awsome.....and she was something like fifteen years old at the time.
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Plus, Jesus of Nazareth has the role of Judas played by Ian McShane aka Albert Swearengen from Deadwood.

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    Plus, Jesus of Nazareth has the role of Judas played by Ian McShane aka Albert Swearengen from Deadwood.
    Woah!

"All right, you dirt-worshipping Roman c***s*****s. I'm going to f***ing kiss the f***ing c***s***** and let you know which m*****f***** to f****** arrest, you f****** c***s******!"
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Now THAT's what I call holy!!!
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Slanted Powers View Post
    Bilbo
    Can you say that here?!
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainSolo1138 View Post
    Can you say that here?!
    How about if I reverse the i and the l and call him Blibo (pronounced Bleebo), along with his nephew Fordo. That makes it a Star Wars connection.