Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    LBC: I never saw sets 8, 11, or the ewoks on striped cards at TRU or KB. The set 8 and 11 were found at Ames and they both appeared to have been sitting around for a long time. The only striped Ewoks I saw was in the auction by the UK seller. If they did show up at TRU or KB it wasn't around here.

The C-3PO does exist in the striped box, R2 and I both have it. I recently found out the Chewbacca does exist on a striped background as well. I'm working on getting it from a seller who listed it but which ended with no bids. Hopefully I get it and if so I'll LYK. Here's a pic of it:

http://www.actionfleet.com/images/Chewbaccastriped.jpg

Later,
    S43

R2: Almost forgot, no problem with the image of the striped DC Sandcrawler once I get it.

Later,
    S43

I thought Galoob didn't release the Sandcrawler on striped card in the US because TRU couldn't even give the round carded Sandcrawlers away for years. I can't wait to see what you guys come up with, I didn't even know that the Ideal striped card existed though....
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.