Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

More Ewoks on the way?

I noticed that the Endor Victory accessory pack has the "helmet" drum and sticks. Does this mean Hasbro plans to make Ewoks to use them?
    If Yoda is capable of kicking someone's @$$, imagine what a muppet could do!

theyve already made ewoks that can use them...or have you forgotten that they released wickett, teebo, paploo, logray and the generic complete galaxy ewok?.......hehe im just jokin..who knows? hopefully its a sign of more ewoks, considering we only have 5 new ones...not nearly enough to overthrow an empire

I'd like to Have a female Ewok, with Ewok baby. (comes with basket for baby to go in)

Who wouldn't? This has been the collector's wish for at LEAST 15 years! Hasblah (and Kenner, at the time) feels that boys don't want female characters (unless the character stirs their libido) so they don't make them unless they HAVE to. Stupid theory... the world doesn't exist on males alone!
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

There are so many things hasbro could do with Ewoks to make them interesting to play with. For a start they could stop selling them as cute teddy bears and give them their aggresive side back. These are fur covered warriors we're talking about. I'd rather have fighting mad Ewoks than cutesy baby Ewoks. But that's not to say i wouldn't buy a female Ewok if the opportunity arose.

But more Ewoks to fight the Imperial invasion is a must. I think I listed most possibilities in the dear Hasbro section. If hasbro don't make at least one of my suggestions I'll be mighty ****ed at them. More Ewoks Hasbro. Need more Ewoks.

Originally posted by JEDIpartnr
    Who wouldn't? This has been the collector's wish for at LEAST 15 years! Hasblah (and Kenner, at the time) feels that boys don't want female characters (unless the character stirs their libido) so they don't make them unless they HAVE to. Stupid theory... the world doesn't exist on males alone!
    I know! It sucks...Luminara is female and she's one of my favorites.
    "Ohnomyfriendthisisamistakeaterriblemistaketheyhav egonetoofarthisismadness!" -Count Dooku, AOTC

Yes, I'm always for more Ewoks, both in figure and movie form. Hell, I want to see that South Park thing where everyone is digitally replaced with Ewoks....er....maybe not, but I sure do like Ewoks. I like 'em fried, I like 'em....okay, I'm stopping.

I've always been a big fan of Ewoks (I never knew why people had a problem with them, and I still don't), and I still have my stuffed Wicket from 1984. Okay, so I was 1 when I had it, but I remember still playing with it when I was 3, and then I found it again when I was like 16 and now it's a great part of my collection. Everyone else: "Sell it, it has to be worth some money." Even if it was, which it's not, I wouldn't. I love that little guy, .
    I have two Ewoks (Wicket and Paploo) beating the crap out of a scout trooper in my Endor display, while Logray and Teebo watch on (gutless...so gutless, they are). I want more Ewoks for that display as I missed the Complete Galaxy version. We need more generic Ewoks, and Hasbro needs to re-release the others from the vintage like, like Chirpa, Romba...
    Let's see 'em. Please? Pretty please?

End...
    They call them fingers, and yet they don't fing. Noodle that one for a while.
    "Logic dictates we haul @$$." - Mego Spock from Twisted Toyfare Theater; Issue #59

C'mon who wouldn't want one.just wondering how small it will be.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Insert sig line of your choosing here.

I would like to see some ewoks since I have none of the old ones.

There was supposedly a scrapped Cinema Scene in 1999 that was to have Paploo, Romba, and an Ewok Throne

Maybe somebody can coerce Hasbro to release the last two (a la Teemto)
    "It's bombs away for Iraq and on our civil liberties if Bush and his cronies get their way. Dissent is patriotic!"
    - Helen Thomas, veteran journalist

Journalists are mostly centrist in their political orientation. The minority of journalists who do not identify with the "center" are more likely to identify with the "right" when it comes to economic issues and to identify with the "left" when it comes to social issues.