2002 Hallmark Ornaments

There here....

Luke, Vader, Obi-Wan, Death Star.....

I haven't seen them in person yet, just the catalog. For those who have snatched 'em up already, please give us your reviews (I'd especially like to hear from r2dee2 and B-CJ!)

THANKS!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

I put them in lay-away and I saw'em on display, they're pretty nice looking. Luke and Vader are very nicely detailed, however the Episode 2 stuff will be in an October ornament Debut. The Death Star was also pretty nicely detailed.

Also got the Delta Flyer ornament from Voyager but the NX-01 wasn't there. It is also very nice. :happy:
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Thanks, LT.

I am especially interested in the Death Star....what better shape for an ornament? It looks pretty cool and the one I have my eye on most for this year.

Any one else?
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

yes the luke and vader ones look nice but i am waiting for jango fett to come because i missed boba fett.

I've seen the new ornaments as well. Very impressive. The Death Star is my favorite, the detail is great. It has electronic sound but I'm not sure what it is. Vader is very well detailed and Luke is pretty good. I can't wait to see Jango Fett and Obi-Wan in October.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

The sound on the Death Star is pretty ominous. The emperor lecture to Luke plays about the Death Star being fully operational. Then he calls for them to fire. The fiber optic lights in the windows though, make this ornament a stand out release!

I want the death star. Can't wait to get my hands on it. I also don't think when Christmas is over that I will be packing it up with the others. Maybe I will hang it up around the computer somewhere.
    "I have a bad feeling about this".

"Just when I remembered what it was,I forgot where I put it."