Need Some Help With A Handmaiden...

I'm trying my hand at making a custom Handmaiden - trying to sew the robe (which isn't going very well, but I'm trying), and I just don't think I'll be able to make a decent looking hood. If I can't, I wanted to try to use a figure that already has a hood, and I could just apply it to my custom robe. However, I can't think of any figure decent enough to use the hood from. Sidious' looks pretty good, but his head looks firmly attached, and I don't want to ruin the hood. And I was trying to get a female hooded figure, anyway. However, the only female I can think of that fits that description would be the POTF2 Leia, and I don't want to spend that much money on a custom, especially if I screw up.
    Does anyone have any ideas as to what I could do?
    Oh, and I could really use a decent photo of a Handmaiden - the one I have isn't that great, so if anyone else can get me another, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks.

End....
    They call them fingers, and yet they don't fing. Noodle that one for a while.
    "Logic dictates we haul @$$." - Mego Spock from Twisted Toyfare Theater; Issue #59

How about trying the POTF2-offshoot Princess Leia line with the ANH Leia? It has a fairly good cloth hood and probably won't cost much since it tanked on the shelves.

Another might be the WM-exclusive Holo Maul, but that's all 1 solid piece. You could try the hard shell hood from Ep 1 Anakin Padawan or Mace or POTF2 Jedi Luke.

Good luck to you Lman, and keep us updated on this project.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.