Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Excellent, and is it the same size as the other books in height? I know, anohter strange question, but I don't want a book that's taller than the other SW books I have.
    "There is no pain where strength lies"-Darth Maul
    "You must join me, Obi-Wan, and together we will destroy the Sith!"-Count Dooku

The A.C. Crispin Han Solo trilogy is one the best written stories I've read in the EU.

Definately get it if you're a Han or Chewie fan.
    [font=verdana]Madness take its toll. Please have exact change[/font]
    [font=verdana]Life's short and hard like a bodybuilding elf... - Blood Hound Gang [/font]
    I'm a trendy tote bag!

Actually, it's a hardback. I haven't seen it like that in the paperback version.

I'm pretty sure the paperback is the same size as the other paperbacks. Is your bookshelf so packed that you only have room for one more book or what?
    Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter.

The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed.
    ~SK

No, I don't want it to stick out, higher than the others. I've been avoiding the hardbacks for the same reason. Unfortunately, it's meant I've had to wait a year for the paperbacks...I still haven't read Star By Star. Not long now though .
    "There is no pain where strength lies"-Darth Maul
    "You must join me, Obi-Wan, and together we will destroy the Sith!"-Count Dooku

Originally posted by billfremore
    The A.C. Crispin Han Solo trilogy is one the best written stories I've read in the EU.

Definately get it if you're a Han or Chewie fan.
    I just finished the first book. It was pretty awesome. I am starting the 2nd book tomorrow. I can't wait.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

Well you may be disapointed with the height. The Daily book (3 stories in 1) is, about 95% sure, taller than the others. Same goes for the Lando sagas.

Doesn't Amazon give book sizes?

I think this was released in two different size paperbacks, trade and standard.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Mass Market Paperback: ; Dimensions (in inches): 1.32 x 6.87 x 4.25
    Publisher: Del Rey; ISBN: 0345379802; Reprint edition (August 1993)
    Average Customer Review: Based on 24 reviews. Write a review.

Amazon.com Sales Rank: 62,418

Cool

Cost of book: $9.95
    Cost to subscribe to amazon.com's monthly newsletter: $1.95
    Cost for one month's internet service for tjovonovich: $19.95
    Being sarcastic in a bulletin board-type site: baseless. (hee hee...)

BTW, the Amazon.com Sales Rank: 62,418 is out of 100,000,000,000; not bad!
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega