Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Super BattleDroids Could Just be Destoyer Droids???

I was thinking about this and I came to the conclusion that the "Super Battledroids" as put in so called "scripts" could just be Destroyer Droids,think about it, Destroyers are a super version of the Battle Droid only with super stuff eg Two cannan blaster things for a hand, can roll up and has a shield, to prove this on the official website check the destroyers databank you'll see that both Ep1 and EP2 have been lighted up,meaning the Destoyer Droids will be in EP2

Thoughts?
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Nope, I don't buy it. Destroyer Droids already have a name in the movie, I don't think they'd rewrite Ep 1 already.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Super BattleDroids will probably look like the Turret Droids from the PlayStation game Jedi Power Battles.
    Last edited by Co Jo-Da; 10-10-2001 at 11:26 PM.
    The Force is strong with this one.

Of course, that's my opinion I could be wrong.

In the storyboards they looked similar to this (please forgive the lack of detail):
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	superbattledroidrendering.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	12.1 KB 
ID:	119  
    ubi mel ibi apes

If they look something like that...I'll be happy with them.

Nice drawing I don't know? its a long Wait to see what they turn out to be
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

At the risk of being taken to the cleaners owing to law suits, I happen to know of someone who has the storyboards who would be willing to mail a copy of the particular frames which contain the super destroyer droid designs. If you know what I mean..... allegedly.

I'v attached the story board of the super battle droid.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	superdroid.gif 
Views:	52 
Size:	13.2 KB 
ID:	123  

They look better and better...

I dont know what to think, from the cartoon picture it does seem like a cool looking droid,although I would like to see tthe destroyers again
    GNT
    ''