Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Question when and where is the next big "convention"?

i want to know because we didn't get a chance to go to celebration II. and i told my dad that i don't care where it's at, we are going!
    anyone know?
    Sampsonite! i was way off!

If you mean a big convention that Hasbro will be at, there is one coming up at the end of the month in San Diego. It's the San Diego Comiccon, and it runs from July 31st - August 4th. Hasbro said that the Arena Playset that didn't arrive on time for the Wizard World Convention in Chicago will be there. They also hinted that there may be some new figures on display then. Likely a few of the last 6 figures that we know of for the year.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

....i wish it was closer to home.....do you know if there will be any near dayton ohio or kentuky or toledo ?

The biggest show near you might not be until Thanksgiving when Mid-Ohio-Con happens in Columbus. None of the toy companies are usually there, but I'm sure you'll see plenty of toy (along with comic) dealers there.
    Giddy-up!

ok...we might go to that....doubt it but thats a long way off...

Originally posted by JarJarBinks
    If you mean a big convention that Hasbro will be at, there is one coming up at the end of the month in San Diego. It's the San Diego Comiccon, and it runs from July 31st - August 4th. Hasbro said that the Arena Playset that didn't arrive on time for the Wizard World Convention in Chicago will be there. They also hinted that there may be some new figures on display then. Likely a few of the last 6 figures that we know of for the year.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    What do you mean JarJar we have already seen the ARENA at toyfair!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Geonosian
    What do you mean JarJar we have already seen the ARENA at toyfair!!!!!!!
    Yes, I know we did. I didn't say that it was new, I was just saying that it was supposed to be on display at Wizard World just like the Republic Gunship was. And what we saw at Toy Fair was just an early prototype. Just like the Republic Gunship that was shown at Toy Fair, the one that was shown at Wizard World was more detailed. Same will likely be true for the Arena Playset. Plus we haven't seen the backside of the playset yet either, so that is somthing to look forward to.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

i never saw the arena playset....does anyone have a link to it?

I'm just waiting for Celebration III. I'm not going to bother with any of the other conventions. Anyone heard any other bits of information on this event-- even though 2005 is still a long way off!
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

that's the defint thing me and my dad are going to, JEDIpartnr. it's gonna be awsome!