Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast

TRU 12" Jango Fett

I just ordered the 12" Jango Fett from Amazon.com/TRU website. Since I couldn't find any 12" figs of Anakin & Clone Troopers I also ordered them as well. Jango was priced @ I believe $34.99 & the other 2 for $19.99 each. Thanks SSG for the update.

I hope that while you were ordering -- you picked up the TRU EXCLUSIVE Mace Windu ?!?!?!
    JediBoulton --
    Collecting SW Since 1978. -- Still going strong......

No doubt! The 12" Mace is probably the BEST of the bunch! Very nice fig!
    The Jango is cool because of the removable armor and what not, but his legs look like they are WAY too short. Kinda hokey if you ask me...Emanuelle Lewis as Jango Fett. UGH

Angry Ultimate Jango Fett Read!!!!

I went to Kmart this morning looking for the ultimate Jango Fett because it was in the paper that they had it,I went straight to the toy section there were no Episode 2 things. Then I went to where they had the toy set up and I was looking all over no Ultimate Jango Fett. So I went to the Custmer service desk and they said they didn't have it and woudn't get it for three or four weeks and she also said that no other Kmart would have it So I said to her how can you put something in the ads and not have she said they put it in there to pre order and she then said I don't know anymore about It.

So don't always trust those ads!!!!
    "Eat My Shorts"-Bart Simpson
    "I SEE YOU''-Sauron the Dark Lord
    -Maul- l_l

No ultimate Jango yet? That thing is a major pegwarmer in my area.

Good traders/sellers: pthfnder89, jjreason, bobafett07728, TK421, Lord Tenebrous, DahrJin, baby 01, Lman316, jonboy, swfreaker

The flyers don't account for 100% of the stores. Depending on store sales and the issue of store closings, your store might not have received the item yet (they could be behind schedule shipping as well)

Then again, I've never seen a customer service representative who had the entire store stock dedicated to memory.
    "It's bombs away for Iraq and on our civil liberties if Bush and his cronies get their way. Dissent is patriotic!"
    - Helen Thomas, veteran journalist

Journalists are mostly centrist in their political orientation. The minority of journalists who do not identify with the "center" are more likely to identify with the "right" when it comes to economic issues and to identify with the "left" when it comes to social issues.

Can someone please explain the difference between the electronic jango and the one with the firing backpack? Which one is Ultimate?
    Also, how do they look? I haven't got any 12" figures, but i'm thinking of getting this one.
    Which one is pictured in the Tokyo toy thing on the homepge?

Thanks a lot
    Kadamontaga
    My collections

Oh wait, duh. You said ULTIMATE, not Deluxe. Whoops. The Deluxe is the thing warming pegs. I saw a Kmart flyer this morning that had the Ultimate Jango in it too. But as far as I know every Kmart in my area is getting closed down so I doubt they would be getting any new stock in. So, no point in looking there....

kadamontaga, the Deluxe Jango is the "electronic" one, with snap on armor and sounds. Jango Fett Kamino Escape has a firing backpack, he's a regular figure. Here's a link to the one True Maul was talking about.

http://systems.figures.com/gallery/album22/acd

Looks basically like a 12" figure but with snap on armor and accessories. Pretty cool.

Good traders/sellers: pthfnder89, jjreason, bobafett07728, TK421, Lord Tenebrous, DahrJin, baby 01, Lman316, jonboy, swfreaker

Thanks Forhekset! For posting the pic!
    "Eat My Shorts"-Bart Simpson
    "I SEE YOU''-Sauron the Dark Lord
    -Maul- l_l

I have the Ultimate Jango Fett...I got it @ Toys R Us. It's out. And it's cool. By far the coolest star wars fig of ANY size yet