Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: new Bib Fortuna

new Bib Fortuna

Hasbro, this is short and sweet: we need a new Saga Bib Fortuna. The POTF2 one was terrible. Give us a new one. Maybe a likeness from EP1. Thanks.

I'd like to see one in soft goods.
    If Yoda is capable of kicking someone's @$$, imagine what a muppet could do!

yeah I really want a new one too
    the old one is way to fat and buff
    Until The End Of Time...
    - Tupac Shakur, RIP

I think we could use a new one.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Thumbs up

There's no doubt that the vintage version of Bib was waaay more acurate than the POTF2 version. So, here's my vote for a new Bib Fortuna...and they can throw Bubo in there also.
    As always...........L

Yup. I've said it before, and I'll say it again: Man, I love being a turtle....er, no. I meant: I've said it before, and I'll say it again: I'll buy anything from Jabba's Palace or the Cantina.
    Right now, Jabba's Palace is packed the to the rafters, but that's okay. And it wouldn't matter with a new Bib, as I would just update, out with the old and in with the new. I guess it's all right (I have him set behind Jabba, so you can't really see him anyway), but I wouldn't mind a new one.
    Yup. Here's another vote for "yes". Just as long as the new Bib doesn't have some kind of tentacle firing action...
    Look, listen and learn, Hasbro...

End....
    They call them fingers, and yet they don't fing. Noodle that one for a while.
    "Logic dictates we haul @$$." - Mego Spock from Twisted Toyfare Theater; Issue #59

He has lines in ROTJ (so he is more that a minor character) and is an alien. Collectors would buy him because of his status and kids because he is an alien.

That adds up to a figure that needs to be made!
    You may know me as: Chuckles at joecustoms.com, Boshek at sirstevesguide.com and he-man.org and Eaglekiller at allspark.com.

I think maybe someone should do a petition on this!

Originally posted by Lobito
    There's no doubt that the vintage version of Bib was waaay more acurate than the POTF2 version. So, here's my vote for a new Bib Fortuna...and they can throw Bubo in there also.
    Yes, a nice new sculpt of Bib Fortuna, and toss in a Bubo. That would be awesome.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

I'm actually just fine with the POTF version. But a new one would be great. Bubo would be a great accessory.

But don't make it like the EPI version, that Bib shouldn't have been in the movie, he looks like he's dying from a horrible diease.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett