Hybrid View

Color of Nikto Jedi's robe

What color is the inner robe of the Nikto Jedi? I am making a custom without the outer robe and I can't match up the color.

Looks like plain white.

You could just try getting a color closest to that then painting the inner robe parts on the torso the same color as the one you got if they don't match.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

I mean the inner robe parts on the torso.
    You may know me as: Chuckles at joecustoms.com, Boshek at sirstevesguide.com and he-man.org and Eaglekiller at allspark.com.

Originally posted by BoShek
    I mean the inner robe parts on the torso.
    Do you mean the tunic or the "undershirt"? Cause the part below the tunic that's right under his neck looks plain white.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

it looks to be and olvish/brownish mixture. i havent seen any arms that come close to matching up to this color unfortunately

Here's a pic of Nikto Jedi without the outer robe that I used in Jedi Arena Rescue. I agree with LTBasker that the undershirt is white.
    ACPin
    SSG Dioramas Editor
    ACPin Star Wars Webmaster

Okay, I mean the olive/brown robe, not the outer robe, not the undershirt, the brownish robe.

Right now he is sitting on my table because I can't get the correct color of it!
    You may know me as: Chuckles at joecustoms.com, Boshek at sirstevesguide.com and he-man.org and Eaglekiller at allspark.com.

Any help???