Orange Card with Hologram sticker

i'm curious to know, just which of the orange card actaully got a hologram sticker on it? the official ones i know are yoda, stormtrooper n ben. But i've seen a jawa n leia as well, wat bout you guys? And anyone of you heard bout a foreign Orange card R2D2 with hologram sticker as well?

I have seen R2-D2 with Holostickers on a Canadian card on numerous occasions, and have come to the conclusion that it is probobly legit. However, I am still quite skeptical about any others being released (with the exception of Yoda, Stormtrooper, and Ben.) If it did occur, it was most likely just a production error of somesort. Thats just my opinion.
    Star Wars : The Arcade Game (Atari 2600) World Champion

Leia is a legitimate variation. There were the three already mentioned, plus Leia. Leia, by far, is the rarest of the red cards with hologram.
    The movie changed my life. It was much better than Cats. I'd go see it again and again and again.

Well. Out of curiosity I visited our friends at Brians Toys to see how rare they think the red cards w/ holograms are. They had the run of the mill ones AND THEN some. Vader w/ holo ($125), X-Wing Luke w/ holo ($134.99), Han in Carbonite w/ holo ($194.99), asforementioned Leia w/ holo ($149.99) and TIE Fighter Pilot w/ holo ($194.99).

I just can't justify spending that kind've dough for JUST a sticker. I think I will fire up the hair dryer, peel it off a green card and tack it back onto a red card.
    The movie changed my life. It was much better than Cats. I'd go see it again and again and again.

Yeah, that'd be my solution.

Then you can have ALL 26 Orange Carded figures with Holo's.
    May the force be with you.

Originally posted by sith_killer_99
    Yeah, that'd be my solution.

Then you can have ALL 26 Orange Carded figures with Holo's.
    Not really, for starters Luke Tatooine and Dagobah were never issued on green cards. The Lando on green card is htf so I don't think you'd want to mess it up if you got one.
    ACPin
    SSG Dioramas Editor
    ACPin Star Wars Webmaster

OOoops, ya got me there.

I forgot about those two.

And wasn't the Lando (green card) only released in the Sam's Club 3-pack or something. I know we've had this discussion before.

BTW, for any die hard customizers out there I believe ffurg.com has a way to make the holo foil stickers.
    May the force be with you.

1. Ben Kenobi (OC w/ Holo)
    2. Stormtrooper (OC w/ Holo)
    3. Yoda (OC w/ Holo)

These are the only ones in my collection. I think there was a Vader. Anybody know all of them?
    http://www.streetmusicny.com

"Street Music" (Directed by JD Marlow) is a documentary short about performance in public spaces, focusing on NYC street and subway musicians. Check out my web site for more information about the film!

I found a leia OC with HS for $15 at a collectors store when they fristcame out. It's rare, but Brians Toys marks things up about 300%. I don't see how they stay alive. I guess it's the rich. Brians toys buys whole collections from people and turns around and makes about triple. I wish I had the $ to do that
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)