Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Did Lando In Skiff Disguise ever come out?

Did Lando in Skiff guard ever come out. Its listed in collectors archive but i never saw it. Can't find pictures...Just wondering...

thanks

billy
    Please go post here http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=10037 If you WANT A HERMI ODLE FIGURE!!

My Needs
    My Stuff Back( you know what i'm speaking on)
    Loose ctc stormtroopers
    sandtrooper blasters

It was supposed to be in the final assortment for last year, and was cancelled and the figures from that assortment have not been released yet. The assortment was to include, Lando Calrissian: Skiff Guard Disguise, Gamorrean Guard, and I believe the 3rd one was going to be a re-issue of Leia: Boushh.

The only 12" Lando: Skiff Guard Disguise that is is listed in the archives is under the Applause Vinyl Figures. Yes, that was released, but it's not 12". I think the applause line is more like 10 1/2" or so. Mine are put away at the moment, so I can't check. The database incorrectly lists it as a 12" figure.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Lando

????????

My bad, I didn't read the header saying 12"
    THANKS FOR THE AT-TE & FALCON HASBRO. NOW IT'S TIME FOR A LARGE TANTIVE IV!

o man...were those figures you said that got canceled shown at the toy fair last year???????? If so are their toy fair photos of them? How could they cancel Gammorrean Guard. God...I hope to see those...but not being at the Toy Fair makes me think the project was squashed.
    Please go post here http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=10037 If you WANT A HERMI ODLE FIGURE!!

My Needs
    Loose ctc stormtroopers
    sandtrooper blasters

Nope, they were not shown at Toy Fair last year. Hasbro most of the time never shows their 4th Quarter Product at Toy Fair. There are quite alot of cancelled 12" figures. A couple of 12" E1 Assortments even got cancelled. To bad also, because there were some really nice figures planned for the 12" E1 line.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Originally posted by JarJarBinks
    Brandon, wrong section. This is the 12" section. He was asking about a 12" version of everyone's favorite ladies man.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    Yup, I just realized that and edited my post. Sorry about that guys. JarJarBinks nothing gets past you. You're too darn fast bro, it's like your a droid ( computer ) or something. LOL

Originally posted by brandon
    Yup, I just realized that and edited my post. Sorry about that guys. JarJarBinks nothing gets past you. You're too darn fast bro, it's like your a droid or something. LOL
    No problems Brandon. I also edited my post, to reflect the fact that you edited your post. No worries. Everyone makes mistakes, I have known to myself....from time to time.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

I'm convinced JarJar just has a computer wrist watch or a PC built in his head. He's on the forum boards ALOT and is so quick to respond. he eh he...WELL i wonder if those canceled figure exist in prototype form...I wish they'd come out with that lando skiff and some skiff guards multipack...and while your at it...a 12 inch skiff....If that 12inch company can make that big jeeps and vehicles cheap..so hasbro can do this easily they would just charge high price to milk this star wars thing even more.

My Needs
    Loose ctc stormtroopers
    sandtrooper blasters

LOL

Thankx JarJarBinks, you're a scolar and a gentleman.

Originally posted by BillyJAck
    WELL i wonder if those canceled figure exist in prototype form...I wish they'd come out with that lando skiff and some skiff guards multipack...and while your at it...a 12 inch skiff....If that 12inch company can make that big jeeps and vehicles cheap..so hasbro can do this easily they would just charge high price to milk this star wars thing even more.
    The only thing I have ever seen, in regards to prototypes for cancelled 12" figures was the head for Ody Mandrell w/ Pit Droid. Sadly I have misplaced my pictures though, and they are no longer posted in the Collector's Archives.

Don't ever expect to see a 12" skiff. It's way to big, and judging by the Speeder Bike's price, it would likely run around $300.00-$400.00. I can see them possibly doing Weequey though. Oh wait, that's right. The 3rd figure was originally going to be Weequey, and then reports stated that they were going to go with Leia: Boushh instead.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks