Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Chewbacca CAN carry his net!

Ive found out that Bespin escape Chewbacca's net DOES have a strap so he can hold it on his back. Find the knot on the rim of the net and pull it, and his net will close tighter and a strap will be there so you can put it over his neck. It works well, he can actually stand with the net on his back. Thought you all should know...
    "Ohnomyfriendthisisamistakeaterriblemistaketheyhav egonetoofarthisismadness!" -Count Dooku, AOTC

thanx! i'm getting a chewie and obi-wan pilot in the mail soon and wanted to know the same thing because the one in the pack doesn't look like it has a strap.
    Sampsonite! i was way off!

[color=dark-blue]I just pull the string out, and put it in his left hand. You can turn the wrist, so his palm is facing up, and it actually looks half-decent. The bag rests on the ground, but it helps support him. I just don't like how it looks on his back. [/color]

I tried putting the net on his back. He ended up falling over every time I tried to stand him up.
    Thanks to the too numerous to list traders here who have made my collection a bit more complete!!

"Are we ashamed of our own fate, or play the fool for our own sake?"

I had to put mine on a figure stand to keep balance. And that was after it took me a while to work his bag so it didn't hang down below his butt. It's a tricky figure, but I still like it once I got it.

I haven't even got the friggin' guy to stand up, because I can't get the net to look good on his back. I haven't got the 3PO to sit comfortably on top of the parts either. Whatever, the figure still kicks arse.
    "Flanders was a zombie?"

-Homer Simpson

Dar' Argol is a good guy to trade with!!!

I just used the net from my POTF2 removable limbs 3PO. That one has a nice wide strap on it. Although 3PO still sorta looks like crap piled into the net, and he does make Chewbacca pretty top heavy.

Good traders/sellers: pthfnder89, jjreason, bobafett07728, TK421, Lord Tenebrous, DahrJin, baby 01, Lman316, jonboy, swfreaker

Talking chewie rules!

i just got a chewie out of the pack today and he rocks! he has the best sculpt of a chewie yet! the only problem is that it doesn't really carry the cargo net well...other than that, A+!
    Sampsonite! i was way off!

Did you find The Strap? (On the net). Because mine stands and holds the net fairly well with The Strap. I agree, it is a great figure .
    "Ohnomyfriendthisisamistakeaterriblemistaketheyhav egonetoofarthisismadness!" -Count Dooku, AOTC

Chewy does rule. The best version to date.
    Thanks to the too numerous to list traders here who have made my collection a bit more complete!!

"Are we ashamed of our own fate, or play the fool for our own sake?"