Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

How Spoilered or Spoiler Free will you be for Ep 3?

Now, almost 3 months from Episode 2 release, I'm starting to wonder how Ep 3 will be......

In the final months of the AOTC I couldn't resist, and started to to browse different forums to see what was all about....yes I became spoilered, to the point of knowing how the film will be....the Kamino battle, the Coruscant chase and the end in the cantina, Geonosis and the separatists meeting, the arm of Anakin, Yoda deflecting force lighting, etc.......

I suppose I didn't knew all, but I really didn't find nothing knew and thought I've already seen the film...

So I decide to go Spoiler-free to EP 3, so my idea or question is how will you try to reamain totally spoiler-free, or at least partialy, with the substantial info to not get confused when you first see EP 3

Please, let's share what you think.......
    Hasbro CEO to designers team:
    Star Wars Collectors,
    They must be dead by now...
    Destroy what's left of them !

'Mate y Bizcochitos de Grasa'

I will probably be as spoiler free as I was for Episode I & II. I will stay away as much as possible.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

To quote the poll on theforce.net,

I live for spoilers.

Jonna
    I hate knowing the story line before I see the movie, but I can have such a weak will when you people wave the info in my face.

Then why the hell are you even reading the spoiler section?

I believe to remain spoiler free, I will look at these pages with my eyes closed......:P
    Hasbro CEO to designers team:
    Star Wars Collectors,
    They must be dead by now...
    Destroy what's left of them !

'Mate y Bizcochitos de Grasa'

Jonna
    Originally posted by DeadEye
    Then why the hell are you even reading the spoiler section?
    Because I know that none of you have any spoilers yet. Even though some may say they do, they never deliver.

i will be half and half if i can. if i had to pick either way, i would choose spoilers!
    Sampsonite! i was way off!

Who's experience are you speaking from Jonna? The vast marjority of information in this forum is just guess work at this point, but G.L. has released a nugget or two recently. I think as soon as the script is finished there will be plenty.
    ubi mel ibi apes

Jonna
    Originally posted by Jedi Clint
    Who's experience are you speaking from Jonna?
    Those you know trust Crisco! Just ask Deadeye!