Question Emperor's Arrival on DS2

Now that the Stormtrooper has been released in a troop builder pack it has revived my hopes of someday creating an Emperor's arrival diorama. One question though, what were all the different types of Imperial troops/droids in the scene?

I have been able to pick out:

Stormtroopers (obviously)
    Scout Troopers
    Gunners
    Imperial Officer (Black Uniform)
    Imperial Officer (Olive Uniform)
    R2 Units
    Probe Droid
    Emperor's Guards
    Death Star Troopers

Are there Techs in the background or AT-ST drivers or both?
    Are there Tie Pilots?

Of the characters in that scene the only ones that haven't been produced are the olive uniformed officers and Moff Jerjerrod, correct?

So what's missing from this list?
    "You're going to find that many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view..."

If I'm not mistaken there are a couple TIE pilots.
    "Adventure, excitement... a Jedi craves not these things." - Silent Bob, Mallrats

"In my experience there's no such thing as luck." - Ben Kenobi

Game discussion, all the time any time.www.videogametheater.com/forum

All you need now is the Imperial Shuttle.
    If Yoda is capable of kicking someone's @$$, imagine what a muppet could do!

Actually, I plan to use the Vintage Imperial Shuttle. I don't know that Hasbro will be able to improve upon the Vintage mold for that ship.

My hope now is that Hasbro releases more Imperial troop builder sets for some of the other soldiers in the display.
    "You're going to find that many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view..."

I'm hoping that they can...at least I'm holding out to buy a vintage until I know for sure...

Hey Ya'll

Does anyone have any reference picture's?
    Be not afraid of any man, no matter what his size. When danger threatens call on me, and I will equalize.

19th century ad for Colt revolvers

Be wary of the man who only has one gun...for he probley knows how to
    use it.

On the Bridge of my Super Star Destroyer... force-choking incompetent officers!

Re: Emperor's Arrival on DS2

Originally posted by jhutt75
    Now that the Stormtrooper has been released in a troop builder pack it has revived my hopes of someday creating an Emperor's arrival diorama. One question though, what were all the different types of Imperial troops/droids in the scene?

I have been able to pick out:

Stormtroopers (obviously)
    Scout Troopers
    Gunners
    Imperial Officer (Black Uniform)
    Imperial Officer (Olive Uniform)
    R2 Units
    Probe Droid
    Emperor's Guards
    Death Star Troopers

Are there Techs in the background or AT-ST drivers or both?
    Are there Tie Pilots?

Of the characters in that scene the only ones that haven't been produced are the olive uniformed officers and Moff Jerjerrod, correct?

So what's missing from this list?
    Scanning crew and communications officers...Tie Pilots, AT-ST Drivers, AT-AT drivers, Scout Troopers, Stormtroopers, Imperial Officers (Black & Olive), DS Troopers, DS Gunners, etc...everybody was there.
    "The darkside of the force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be...unnatural"

"Join me... and together we can rule the galaxy as father and son"