Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Smile Bespin Diorama finished

I have begun working on my Bespin Escape diorama, and it looks pretty good so far. Ill post pics when Im finished, which will be very soon. Thanks to Pendo for the pics, they've helped a lot.
    Last edited by Darth Sidious; 07-15-2002 at 05:20 PM.
    "Ohnomyfriendthisisamistakeaterriblemistaketheyhav egonetoofarthisismadness!" -Count Dooku, AOTC

what scene is it? is it a combo of vader/luke duel and chewie and them trying to escape or is it just one of the 2?
    Sampsonite! i was way off!

Well, here it is. Enjoy. Dont let the crappiness of this one bother you, the others are better.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lukevader.jpg 
Views:	136 
Size:	254.2 KB 
ID:	2878  
    Last edited by Darth Sidious; 07-15-2002 at 04:28 PM.
    "Ohnomyfriendthisisamistakeaterriblemistaketheyhav egonetoofarthisismadness!" -Count Dooku, AOTC

Heres another...

Name:	stormhostage.jpg 
Views:	127 
Size:	220.5 KB 
ID:	2880  
    Last edited by Darth Sidious; 07-15-2002 at 03:49 PM.

And another...

Name:	loadingthehan.jpg 
Views:	124 
Size:	252.4 KB 
ID:	2881  

And the final one...
    Also, thank you again Pendo for the pics. Couldnt have done this without them.

Name:	thecloudcity1.gif 
Views:	118 
Size:	147.3 KB 
ID:	2883  
    Last edited by Darth Sidious; 07-15-2002 at 05:12 PM.

Nice use of figures and legos.
    If Yoda is capable of kicking someone's @$$, imagine what a muppet could do!

pretty sweet and I love the one where you can just see chewie and boba staring at each other oh and nice house

Originally posted by Goebel the hutt
    pretty sweet and I love the one where you can just see chewie and boba staring at each other oh and nice house
    Yep...Chewie is pretty p*ssed. I just realized though: Bossk should be going after Chewbacca's pelt. Thanks for the nice comments.