Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Darth Maul's real name - found in Lucasfilm facts!

Khameir Sarin. Sounds sort of cool. Sort of "Al Quaeda Prince" too.

Source?

http://www.swg-de.com/

Go to the characters or species page and look up the Zabrack.

Also interesting is that Maul's black and his tattoos are red.

I knew that before, but this confirms it.

Finally, how did they get Maul's name? His body was identified?

Darth Maul supposedly said (in his Sith Holocron) that he did not know his birth name. He was taken as a baby (to be raised as a Jedi? Or so his parents thought) and was then raised a Sith (by Palpatine? Syfo-Dyas? Heritus Dooku?)
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

The one Tycho posted is a fan site last I checked.
    "Adventure, excitement... a Jedi craves not these things." - Silent Bob, Mallrats

"In my experience there's no such thing as luck." - Ben Kenobi

Game discussion, all the time any time.www.videogametheater.com/forum

Hrm, well he'll always be Darth Maul to me. I would know for sure that it's just a made-up name by a fanboy if it had an apostrophe in the name (like Kha'meir S'arin - for some reason people think adding apostrophes makes names REALLY ALIEN and COOL ). But as it is, maybe it's true? That's a fansite though, so.....hmm. Maybe it was just stuck in the game by the developers and somehow that site got hold of the name, and posted it. If the developers put the name in there, even with the blessing of Lucasfilm, it's still EU as far as I'm concerned. If it didn't come from Lucas' mouth or appear onscreen, it isn't canon.

Good traders/sellers: pthfnder89, jjreason, bobafett07728, TK421, Lord Tenebrous, DahrJin, baby 01, Lman316, jonboy, swfreaker

Do his tattoos show any indication of skills achieved?
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

That's a cool idea, but I've never heard that.

Still, that's a cool idea!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Tycho, where did you find the part about the Holocron? I went there and only found the info on his name . . . which I don't believe to be "canon" - it's as silly as Hertius !

Lol, he sounds like an Arabian. I prefer Maul, but that one is ok too. Interesting thing to know.
    "Ohnomyfriendthisisamistakeaterriblemistaketheyhav egonetoofarthisismadness!" -Count Dooku, AOTC

Originally posted by Caesar
    Tycho, where did you find the part about the Holocron? I went there and only found the info on his name . . . which I don't believe to be "canon" - it's as silly as Hertius !
    The Darth Maul Journal.

His birth name is not given in that book though. He said he's long forgotten anything to do with that life. He is only Darth Maul now - and dedicated to the Sith.

stupid EU again and from a roleplaying EU canon too. Oh what will those wags think up next......

Total bunkum poodleflop rubbish. Made up by a bored data processor one lunchtime to impress his friends with the next time they go online to pretend to be someone else more interesting than themselves in a fictional fantasy environment.

Poppykock, flimflamfoodlefolly, fishcakelumpybuttocks!

If you buy that as the name of Darth Maul when Lucas specifically didn't name Maul anything other than Maul to add to the mystery DELIBERATELY then you need to get out more and go look at the flowers in the park for therapy.
    Honestly Tycho I credited you with more nouse. I give up, I seriously do......