Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I just thought of something. Does anyone out there know if food coloring or anything like that, that has color in it effect the figure?
    "I have a bad feeling about this".

"Just when I remembered what it was,I forgot where I put it."

I think so.For some reason,I had my POTF Acakbar in the kitchen at Easter,and purple food coloring got on his leg.I didnt notice until after it dried,now he has a big purple splotch(sp?) on his calf.

I think leaving the Luke in the bacta tank when you add food coloring will cause it to be "sucked up" by the figure.
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

Mandalorian
    Nice job! I too am very familiar with Niubniubs site as well. I think that the food coloring may stain the figure. The hair gel is a safe bet. That is what Niubniub used in his. As far as blue hair gel Niubniub says the pink plastic makes the blue hair gel look like crap, but I would like to see what it looks like anyway. I used pink in mine and added some water to dilute it because it was TOO pink Adding lite on top and below really gives the diorama some mood lighting. I used a nightlight below the bacta chamber and it looks great. I used a reading light above and that worked out fine. I went to home depot and bought a piece of plexi glass for drop ceiling lighting. It reflects the light quite well. I will attach a photo of mine...however the camera did kind of a crappy job on the photo Sorry about that but let me know what you think anyway

I'm not sure what happened to the photo ...lets try again

one more time
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pict0018.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	146.4 KB 
ID:	3303