Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Playskool Millennium Falcon

Since I don't see a section for the Playskool line of stuff, I'll post this here. Here is a pic of the upcomming Millennium Falcon set:

http://www.theprivateuniverse.btinte...koolfalcon.jpg

What do you think of the Playskool line? I think thay are cool, and the Falcon looks like the best yet. I have not picked any of the Playskool set yet, but I might get this one.

=MATT=
    * General Disclaimer- I can't spell or type- Deal with it.

What is the minimum age for kids to buy the Saga figures, 4 or 5? These figures are only good for the kiddies waiting to turn that age.

I have all Playskool stuff up to the Falcon, and I can't wait to buy it. They are absolutely great sets...with good value for your money. Anyone looking should try checking JCPenny, they seem to have alot of them!

Talking

These toys look really funny...just take a look at chewie!! I'll probably get 1 for my nephew.
    As always...........L

i have the nabbo starfighter and the x-wing packs and i think these things are great!!! i will be definitaly picking up a falcon! i kinda wish they would to an at-st with a speeder bike and bikers scout pack in. also have endor luke with it. or a tie fighter would be cool too!
    Lok: Who are you?
    Oobie: I am Oobedoob Benubi. I have the silliest name in the galaxy.
    Lok: What's your middle name?
    Oobie: Scoobi-Doobi.
    Lok: Oobedoob Scoobi-Doobi Benubi?

I love them because they remind me of the ultra cool Super Deformed figures that Japan gets. Did anyone see the Ep1 Super Deformeds? They just flat out rocked, but were too costly for me to get. So the Playskool sets are a must have for me!

I think this set looks great and I'm really looking forward to it. It should go really well with the X-Wing set.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

super deformed ep1 figs...what are they?

Super Deformed is a series where the figures are shrunk, but the heads are still big. The "Palm Talkers" were the American imports of the Super Deformed line in Japan, except the American ones included voice chips. They made these for Ep1 as well, but there are no American versions yet (if ever). Any time American companies bring these over, they always avoid the term "Super Deformed" and call them "Little Big Heads" or something.

I hope they make more Palm Talkers, they went quick. I would love a Super Deformed Kit Fisto.

i'm just a little upset that we didn't get the Pepsi figure toppers. why is it that japan always gets the really cool stuff???
    Lok: Who are you?
    Oobie: I am Oobedoob Benubi. I have the silliest name in the galaxy.
    Lok: What's your middle name?
    Oobie: Scoobi-Doobi.
    Lok: Oobedoob Scoobi-Doobi Benubi?