Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

A must-have JK2 mod!!!

This is the best thing ever, it's called JediMod, go to jk2files.com and nab it!

Here's a gorgeous screenshot I took myself:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	shot0017.jpg 
Views:	93 
Size:	217.3 KB 
ID:	2907  

...oh...my...god...
    If it were allowed to be more vulgar I'd describe the feeling I saw...this and style over substance seem too cool...
    "Adventure, excitement... a Jedi craves not these things." - Silent Bob, Mallrats

"In my experience there's no such thing as luck." - Ben Kenobi

Game discussion, all the time any time.www.videogametheater.com/forum

Style over substance? Huh?

Originally posted by DeadEye
    Style over substance? Huh?
    A mod in the works that (just as the title says) is all about doing awesome stunts and stuff while fighting. I think I have a link...
    http://www.styleoversubstance.net/
    "Adventure, excitement... a Jedi craves not these things." - Silent Bob, Mallrats

"In my experience there's no such thing as luck." - Ben Kenobi

Game discussion, all the time any time.www.videogametheater.com/forum

Thanks! That looks great.

Can someone please tell me how to get the second saber to work?

So far I've only been able to enjoy the other aspects of the mod like being able to kickflip anytime during jumps. - Genious!

Please help me!

Open the console and type "mod_dualsaber" and then type "/twosaber" with the saber off to get twin blades.

Is this the Xbox version? Is there a date it's coming out yet?

Hell no, this isn't the Xbox version! You wish it looked this good on a damn console. It's on PC now, and Xbox is coming out this fall.

According to EBWorld.com, the game is scheduled to ship on 11/1. That date seems a little fishy to me, so I wouldn't be surprised to see it changed.

It will look good on the X-Box. Pay no mind to Deadeye, as he is unable to look at the matter objectively. It is a great game sunblind, and you will enjoy it. Though you will not be able to use the mods for it.
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"