Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Droid with Pagalies

What is the name of this thing? The card does not say. Anyone have any insight?

It doesn't appear to actually have a name, but here is a link to the databank file at StarWars.Com. The databank says that it's a P-100 Salvage Droid.

http://www.starwars.com/databank/dro...oid/index.html

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

It's just called a Salvage Droid so lets say.... SALVG DR0.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

The droid is a Salvage Droid.

It can be seen "salvaging" busted pod racer parts from the Boonta Eve race track during the Extended Pod Race scene included on the Episode 1 DVD.

If you ask me, the droid and "salvaged junk" are GREAT pack-ins... the only thing better would be if he actually came with his Pod Racer.

It's too bad that we only got the two pod racer vehicles

Max Power

DANG!

Four posts in two minutes...

Talk about fast responses to a question!

Max Power

yes...we need more podracers! not the charaters, the vehicles! they rock!
    Sampsonite! i was way off!

Was SALVG DR0 ever in the movie? I dont remember seeing it...I have seen pictures of SALVG DR0 but I never saw him moving or anything. Was he just in the background or something?
    "Ohnomyfriendthisisamistakeaterriblemistaketheyhav egonetoofarthisismadness!" -Count Dooku, AOTC

Originally posted by Max Power
    The droid is a Salvage Droid.

It can be seen "salvaging" busted pod racer parts from the Boonta Eve race track during the Extended Pod Race scene included on the Episode 1 DVD.

If you ask me, the droid and "salvaged junk" are GREAT pack-ins... the only thing better would be if he actually came with his Pod Racer.

It's too bad that we only got the two pod racer vehicles

Max Power
    MAAAXXX POWWERRRRRR, it's the name that you fear, but you musn't feeeaarrrrrrr...

nice name, man. welcome to the monkeyhouse. jar jar will be by with your gift basket shortly. or maybe you already got it. anyhoooo, that's a great name.

Originally posted by Darth Sidious
    Was SALVG DR0 ever in the movie? I dont remember seeing it...I have seen pictures of SALVG DR0 but I never saw him moving or anything. Was he just in the background or something?
    They are in the extended podrace scenes that were added to the DVD version of the film. They get deployed from the Salvage Droid carrier and start cleaning up a crash, as Anakin comes barreling out of a canyon. He misses the carrier, buy takes out one of the droids. As Anakin zips past camera, the top of the droid hits the ground with a clank.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.