Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New C-3P0

New C-3P0

Shiny looking. Fully articulated- that includes ball jointed elbows, wrists, kness, ankles. Maybe even a ball jointed waist? Most of all- A SILVER LEG!
    If Yoda is capable of kicking someone's @$$, imagine what a muppet could do!

I definetly want a new one too
    one with all the stuff you mentioned and maybe some cool accessory like the ewok chair
    Until The End Of Time...
    - Tupac Shakur, RIP

He would be successful if articulated like the Imperial Officer. There's really no need for knee articulation, because it would lessen the rigid/uptight feel of the character.

Besides the silver shin, I'd like the wrist articulation to be removeable pegs, and one accessory to be a pair of grasping hands, so that Threepio can pilot the Landspeeder.

Other accessories could include:

* removeable restraining bolt
    * "Glowing eyes" effect

And of course...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	oilbath.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	56.3 KB 
ID:	2912  
    "It's bombs away for Iraq and on our civil liberties if Bush and his cronies get their way. Dissent is patriotic!"
    - Helen Thomas, veteran journalist

Journalists are mostly centrist in their political orientation. The minority of journalists who do not identify with the "center" are more likely to identify with the "right" when it comes to economic issues and to identify with the "left" when it comes to social issues.

I'd like to see him come with his Ewok throne. Of course, he would need articulated knees to sit in it properly.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

I dunno, that throne is awfully narrow, enough that I was hoping that Hasbro would mold Threepio into it. Then include an Ewok with enough articulation to either fight or pray. It would be like the current Massiff - you're getting two figures, but the trade-off is that one is limited.

But it could be awhile for that one, as I don't see Hasbro releasing a Han or Luke (Endor Capture) anytime soon.
    "It's bombs away for Iraq and on our civil liberties if Bush and his cronies get their way. Dissent is patriotic!"
    - Helen Thomas, veteran journalist

Journalists are mostly centrist in their political orientation. The minority of journalists who do not identify with the "center" are more likely to identify with the "right" when it comes to economic issues and to identify with the "left" when it comes to social issues.

I could definatly use a new shiney C-3PO. The Ewok chair would be cool but we still need something else first, MORE Ewoks!
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

I think it'd be pretty tough to make a vac-metalized figure with a lot of articulation. Because the shiny coating would chip and flake off so easily. A few bends, and before you knew it, the area around the joints wouldn't be shiny anymore.

A all silver C-3PO will be cool.

Figures that would be my dream!

Poggle the lesser
    Coleman Trebor
    Anakin (robes)
    Lama Su
    Obiwan with spear
    Obiwan Kamino

Originally posted by Geonosian
    A all silver C-3PO will be cool.
    Wouldn't an all silver C-3PO, not be C-3PO??
    And besides, we already got one. Her name was TC-14.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.