Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Question do you believe there is life in another galaxy ?

Ive always been curious about life on other planets ? in another
    galaxy far away ? there could be other worlds similiar to Earth
    out there maybe they might be in the pre-historic era or they
    could possibly be far more advanced than we are ? Space is a
    very mysterious place, I guess we will never know whats really
    out there ? it's mind boggling.

If we are alone, it would be an awfully big waste of space.
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

The teachings of my church (the church of Jesus Christ of Latter day Saints) say that there is. So yes, I belive there is.
    "Ha Ha Ha Hee Hee Hee, I'm a laughing gnome and you cant catch me!" said the laughing gnome....

- David Bowie: The laughing gnome.

Yep, why not. Even if not intelligent life, there's gotta be at least plant life or bacteria life.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

I believe there is some form of life out there, because it is a fact
    that there are other solar systems and galaxies, every star you
    see at night is a sun in another solar system far far away, it
    just keeps going and going there is no end ?

Odds favor it, and there's a lot going on, being made and destroyed in that universe on a daily basis, so there has to be life some where in some state of being.

Jonna
    It would be arrogent to think, with all those planets, that there is not. Sort of like thinking that the Earth is the center of everything.

its virtually impossible for there NOT to be life. There's some formula that shows the odds of us being alone and the statistic is brain rackingly large (meaning we're not alone). Anyone who thinks there is no other life is just an egocentric, self-centered idiot. Intelligent life is a different story, meaning of those life forms those which can make contact are lower but still, there's proabably more advanced civilizations out there, and less advanced. The main point being there are other civilizations.
    "Adventure, excitement... a Jedi craves not these things." - Silent Bob, Mallrats

"In my experience there's no such thing as luck." - Ben Kenobi

Game discussion, all the time any time.www.videogametheater.com/forum

Cool Re: life in another galaxy ?

with the current technology it is impossible to travel far enough out there to ever find out what is "Beyond the outer rim".

Too bad NASA wouldn't have the funding to send off more probes like the Voyager ones with better technology and more speed...

'Course we don't want to send off too many, the BORG might catch one and assimilate us all.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"