Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Exclamation a few figures that despratly need made!

we really need a good obi-wan arena battle, anikan arena battle, coleman trebor, poggle, the duck jedi, luminaras padawan (forgot her name ), all the "younglings", netrual poseings of all the jedi currently out, and the robot in dexs diner.i know alot of you thought of coleman trebor and the duckie, but i put them on here for a refresher of what needs to be made.
    what do you think?
    Sampsonite! i was way off!

Bariss Offee (Sp?). That is Luminara's Padawan. And yes, I agree. we do need those figures. I would like a Yarael Poof too, although he is dead. He could have soft goods and be really tall like that guy in the Watto's Box Cinema Scene. And Id like a Wat Tambor.
    "Ohnomyfriendthisisamistakeaterriblemistaketheyhav egonetoofarthisismadness!" -Count Dooku, AOTC

Obi-Wan (Arena Battle) would be nice, but they'd probably just pack him with a spear, and make you buy a Hangar Duel figure for his lightsaber. Anakin (Arena Battle) would be about the same, with a goofy "Force calm" arm, and packed-in chains.

Coleman Trebor and Poggle the Lesser are good choices, probably on the to-do roster.

Pablo-Jill and Bariss Offee will probably be made before the line dies, as will WA-7, and at least one youngling. If Episode III is similar to AOTC, there won't be many more neutral Jedi produced, for Hasbro, it wouldn't make much sense.

Everybody has wish lists, and the only way Hasbro will please everybody is to do their own thing. I've accepted that I'm not going to like all their decisions, but that there are still figures I enjoy buying. And figures that I love criticizing.
    "It's bombs away for Iraq and on our civil liberties if Bush and his cronies get their way. Dissent is patriotic!"
    - Helen Thomas, veteran journalist

Journalists are mostly centrist in their political orientation. The minority of journalists who do not identify with the "center" are more likely to identify with the "right" when it comes to economic issues and to identify with the "left" when it comes to social issues.

i knew i forgot some people....when do you see this line dieing, lord tenebrous?

Oh yes, how could I forget: Lama Su and some other Kamino Cloners. That can stand. Maybe include one of those wheel thingies with clone fetus cylinders poking out all over. Id like that. And a George W. Bush figure with a commtech chip that has many stupid quotes such as "Families is where our nation find hope, where wings take dream" and "I know how hard it is for you to put food on your family". Then again, Hasbro would probably give him a big@$$ gun and karate chopping action or something stupid like that...
    "Ohnomyfriendthisisamistakeaterriblemistaketheyhav egonetoofarthisismadness!" -Count Dooku, AOTC

I suspect that Lucasfilm will have Hasbro's Star Wars licence extended a few years past 2008 if things go well, but the pace will be back to '95, with maybe eight figures per year, along with some other merchandise.

But if finalized cut-off is 2008, then the last items will probably be ROTJ 25th Anniversary items. I don't anticipate any plans for Prequel merchandise after that point, they just don't have the staying power of the original films.
    "It's bombs away for Iraq and on our civil liberties if Bush and his cronies get their way. Dissent is patriotic!"
    - Helen Thomas, veteran journalist

Journalists are mostly centrist in their political orientation. The minority of journalists who do not identify with the "center" are more likely to identify with the "right" when it comes to economic issues and to identify with the "left" when it comes to social issues.

i wouldn't mind having a few clones, young and old. plus a clone trooper with a removable helmet would be good in my book.

some customers at the bar would asl be a plus. expecially that sleezbaggo guy!
    Lok: Who are you?
    Oobie: I am Oobedoob Benubi. I have the silliest name in the galaxy.
    Lok: What's your middle name?
    Oobie: Scoobi-Doobi.
    Lok: Oobedoob Scoobi-Doobi Benubi?

wow..2008...it's closer than waht you think..i'll be in my 2nd or 3rd year of collage (depending if i go to collage right after graduation.) time really flies when you collect.

all those would be great, arena obi-wan could be from when he kills the Acklay, and his hair is messed up w/ chains & the lightsaber he uses then. also I think a Cliegg with his hoverchair thing and no leg, maybe some 2-packs w/ young & old Beru, and young & old Owen (since they never made a carded old Owen), Evan Sleazebaggano, Dex's droid WA-7, Bail Organa, Dooku's Swoop & Solar Sailor, and AT-TE

did I list too many?
    The website

The Wookie has no pants!

Add Episode 2 Nute Gunray, Gilramos LEbkath, the banker, wat tambor, and other separatists. PLus Daultay Dofine, he has been long and coming. The neimoidians need another chance.

Do you think Nute Gunray will be in Episode 3?