Mine the old POTF2 forum for threads

The POTF2 thread on the previous SSG forums

Here's what I was gonna do, I was gonna post a thread up in here to start this new thread off with a POTF2 story, but I really don't know which ones I'd bring up since there's so many and the line is so dead. So, I'm just gonna give up and say "folks, mine the old forum with it's 425 threads and discuss away!"

It's not a contest, just an opportunity to add something new toy your favorite POTF2 thread.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I've already done that in the EP2 section I got all my threads from old SSG and made them into new posts
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Originally posted by GNT
    I've already done that in the EP2 section I got all my threads from old SSG and made them into new posts
    Cool. Could you put the URLs of the threads in the old forums you're restarting so people can see what was said on the old forums? That'd be really handy.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Ok, I didn't think of that when I was posting them again

Thanks JT
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Nooooo!!!!!! POTF is not dead, it is just,,,,uuuhhh....resting. Yeah, yeah, that's the ticket. And my wife....yeah....Morgan Fairchild.

Sure thing GNT, I appreciate that you care enough to look for those threads.

No, POTF2 will always be with you, kinda like Obi-Wan and Luke, excet POTF2 ain't so bossy and full of crap.

Re: Mine the old POTF2 forum for threads

Originally posted by JediTricks
    The POTF2 thread on the previous SSG forums

....add something new toy your favorite POTF2 thread.

JediTricks made a Freudian slip........

Originally posted by JediTricks
    Sure thing GNT, I appreciate that you care enough to look for those threads.
    It took me hours since I have a slow computer and all or its SSG

But I think I got the best topics up before anyone else
    GNT
    ''