WizWorld Pics are going up now!

As I type this, pics of Zutton are being uploaded and then comes some shots of the Imperial Officer. Where? Why right here on SSG's coverage of the Wizard World convention.

Eeth Koth was the first to go up, and SSG was very pleased to bring you the very first photos of this figure. Armed with a new style of lightsaber design, with a "blast flare" shape from the hilt up, this figure has a pretty different feel than the rest of the Jedi Council figures, it's one of action instead of standing around trying to figure out how to open one's robes.

After that, Queen Amidala's Royal Decoy (that's the black travel dress) had several pics taken of her. Lots of sculpting going into such a dark costume, and the dress looks massive.

From there, we saw pics of the new FX-7 figure, with 19 arms, and some nice details. Also shown was an FX-7 figure plugged into the Deluxe Luke Bacta Tank set, a cool combo!

Up next, the Rebel Fleet Trooper got to be seen, and one shot shows off his removable helmet and the "phantom chin strap" that is left sculpted into the head. While similar to the Death Star Trooper in that respect, this chin strap appears to simply disappear into the middle of his hair. Still, that can't take away from how cool this figure really is, all that articulation really brings this sucker to life.

Zutton, I am told, is NOT a little person, I'm told he's of average height, not tall, not small. Very strange considering how large his head must be then. Pics should be up now.

Even more pics are being added right now, so what do you think of these new figures?
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

The imp officer shots JUST went up! *phew* I thought they weren't being uploaded for a few minutes.

I love that slightly evil eyebrow they gave him, and I'm glad to see his costume isn't just a bland jumpsuit like the Hasbro shots made it look.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

great pics, too! I agree, the pics up of the officer make the fig look a lot more interesting. I dig all the wrinkles in the outfit.

Thumbs up NICEY NICE

The pics are amazing. I can't wait to see what is next. All the figures look awesome.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Registered
    British Columbia, Canada... yeah I'm one of those freekin' Canadians!
    You said it, Evenflow!! With one great wave after another, I am really looking forward to the waves of the future!! Keep it up Hasbro!
    Shoulda just called it Attack of the Killer Clones

The Imperial Officer is absolutely incredible! Along with FX-7 and Snags. Snags looks much better now that we have some more photos.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Thumbs up

I am hoping that there are photos of more figures...I can't get enough!
    My wife treats me like an ATM machine. She pushes my buttons until I give her money.