Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Short on POTJ

Short on POTJ

Is KB not going to carry Star Wars anymore? I was just there today and they were restocking a bunch of stuff, but there were a total of 0 POTJ toys. They had the Skiff Guards and some old Episode I junk, but nothing new! Arg! First Wal-Mart, now KB? And with TRU changing into a new form (KidsRUs/Imaginarium) there's been less POTJ there! ARG ARG ARG! And there's been reports of Target not carrying them anymore! Where have all the POTJ gone.......
    "Sometimes we are lucky enough to know our lives have been changed, to discard the old and embrace the new and run headlong down an immutable course."
    ~ Jacques Cousteau
    Great Traders: CowherPower

When ever I read the line "Where have all the >Blank< gone?" I'm reminded of that annoying paula cole song,, So after that embarresing fact POTJ are plentiful in ohio, heart of it all,, target gots lots.. walmart, gots some, TRU gots some more,, so It's a roll of the dice my friend.
    Your signature here!

I haven't seen a new fig at KB since the first wave of E1 figs.

I too cannot remember the last time I saw new figures at KB, but it was before POTJ, I'm pretty sure.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I talk to the manager at KB in my mall a lot, and he says they hardly get any new product at all now. That they are basically a discount store.

Talking I assume

that they will probably get new stuff with the rush of Episode II.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Angry BLAST!

Stupid KB! They did have some new stuff a while ago, but not much. I have seen Darth Maul SA, and Chewie Mech and Leia Bespin, but that was a while ago! ARGG ARGG ARGG!
    "Sometimes we are lucky enough to know our lives have been changed, to discard the old and embrace the new and run headlong down an immutable course."
    ~ Jacques Cousteau
    Great Traders: CowherPower

What's the big whoop?

To me KB is the ultimate untoystore (if I can use some Orwellian double speak). They rarely get anything good, and when they do the price is typically almost scalper-like. Yeah, they are good for a HTF item every once in a blue moon (like the Skiff Guards or 'Imperial' R2 slide), but they typically stink. Heck, my local one still carries "The Mask" toys in their bargain bin but no SW to speak of except for a million Queen Amidala 12".

I'm at the point where I don't even consider them to be a valid source of collectibles. Between TRU, W-M, and Target I seem to be able to get just about any figure.

I went to Wal-mart today -nothin. Target still only has the boss nass and the Anankin Mechanics. KB never has anything worth while. TRU has little but rarely I can catch the new wave. Finding POTJ is tough these days.

Its always Tessek, Lando, JJBinks & Leia here taking up pegs place that the retail wouldn't dare to bring out new stuffs (if they ever have any) before these are sold off....