Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Exclamation who has more lines in AOTC than TPM?

okay. what 2 charaters have more lines in TPM than AOTC?
    good luck!
    Last edited by hango fett; 07-18-2002 at 10:05 AM.
    Sampsonite! i was way off!

Jar Jar Binks and...OOM-9! Well, he does..."My troops have began searching the swamps for these rumored underwater villages.", etc. In AOTC he just dies to death...
    "Ohnomyfriendthisisamistakeaterriblemistaketheyhav egonetoofarthisismadness!" -Count Dooku, AOTC

Was that really OOM-9? I mean he died like 3 times in TPM. Where they all OOM-9? Wouldn't each droid have a differnt number (OOM-10, OOM-11, OOM-12)?

Jar Jar is right and you could also say Qui Gon did, since he only said one word in AOTC. Watto is another answer and so is Shmi.
    If you want to find it you have to shop.

Question

Jar-Jar, Watto, Qui Gon (he only said "no Anakin" in AoTC,) and it seemed to me like Palpatine did more talking in TPM too.

Jar Jar, Watto, Qui-Gon, Shmi...

Obi-Wan and Anakin and Padme have about the same amount, don't they?

Darth Sidious has less lines too!

Originally posted by DeadEye
    Jar Jar, Watto, Qui-Gon, Shmi...

Obi-Wan and Anakin and Padme have about the same amount, don't they?

Darth Sidious has less lines too!
    Hey, you're right! I think I do have less lines...
    "Ohnomyfriendthisisamistakeaterriblemistaketheyhav egonetoofarthisismadness!" -Count Dooku, AOTC

I think Qui-Gon actually said "Anakin, Anakin...NO!"

1 word, 2 name words.

Don't forget the Pit Droids, they had all their little noises they made in TPM but they were hardly in AOTC. Then theres Ki-Adi Mundi, he had one line in TPM but IIRC he said nothing in AOTC.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

That line of Qui Gons is the same exact line from TPM. Qui Gon says Aniken Drop right when Maul swoops by on his speeder bike. The line Aniken, Aniken spoken by Qui Gon is the ecact some line from TPM. That way they didn't have to pay Liam for a one work cameo. I don't know who or what is saying NOOOO after Qui Gon says Aniken, but is sure ain't Liam.
    If you want to find it you have to shop.

Originally posted by icatch9
    That line of Qui Gons is the same exact line from TPM. Qui Gon says Aniken Drop right when Maul swoops by on his speeder bike. The line Aniken, Aniken spoken by Qui Gon is the ecact some line from TPM. That way they didn't have to pay Liam for a one work cameo. I don't know who or what is saying NOOOO after Qui Gon says Aniken, but is sure ain't Liam.
    Actually Liam said they had him record it after TPM and he didn't know it was gonna be inserted in AOTC. It wasn't from the Desert Duel, that was "Anakin, drop!" which said Anakin in a different tone than said in the AOTC line.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Originally posted by LTBasker
    Then theres Ki-Adi Mundi, he had one line in TPM but IIRC he said nothing in AOTC.
    I was thinking of Ki Adi also. He actually had several lines in TPM:

"You're thoughts dwell on your mother."
    "Impossible. The Sith have been extinct for a millenia." That's three, if you count "Impossible" as a whole line

And in AOTC he had one line only I believe:
    "Count Dooku is an seperatist (I know this wasnt the word but I can't recall it), not a murderer. "
    Wha'choo talkin 'bout Hasselhoff?