Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Hybrid View

Exclamation oh, yeah! now they are everywhere!!!

just went ot a local wal-mart and they FINALLY got the han solo endor wave in. they had TONS of han (both vesions), chewie, obi-wan and they had 1 djas and 2 dooku and 1 hd ani. we got a chewie (the other one we got off ebay had a light ding in it so we got a mint condition one), djas (same reson as chewie), hd ani (variant/ tray variant.), silver droid caller han. i must say that there were at least 15 of each except djas. we go the last one! and the only ones i thoguht we might see was palpy and yoda but didn't see either of em.
    Sampsonite! i was way off!

Congrats on getting what you been waiting for... But too bad there weren't any Yodas... I just got my new Ani Tatooine and Ani HD again!! YESSS more to display with!!

Cheers
    "It was just a little story outline with bits and pieces," -- George Lucas

I've been able to find everything that I want too except for Yoda. Come on, gimme, gimme, gimme.
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

Same here...that green goblin is HARD to get!!
    As always...........L

I've found everything I want except an acklay, teemto, new anakin, maul, and ki-mundi. At one time my toysrus had like 20 yodas all gone the next day though.

Jonna
    I went to several different stores on Sat. and found everything that I had been searching for in the last month. Even over a dozen Bloody Hand Lukes at one KB.

I have always said that patience will get you what you want without having to overpay for the figures. But on the subject of the Yodas. I, to, had agreat deal of difficulty finding him until I looked under the base of the shelves. We found quite a few hidden there. The Ki-Adi-Mundi wave hasn't shown up here yet though.
    My wife treats me like an ATM machine. She pushes my buttons until I give her money.

They've had the first 40 around here for a while now.
    I still can't find a blasted acklay, or the Tatooine Anakin.

I can't believe people are still having a hard time finding yoda!
    Insane.....