Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    oh, yeah...no aklay here either. i really want him! and the reek and the nexu to complete my jedi arena diorama
    Sampsonite! i was way off!

wow some people still havent found yoda yet? i saw one today and i live in canada so its kinda hard to find anything considering i FUNALLY found dooku and bespin vader today YAY
    "Not again! Obi-Wan's gonna kill me!"-Anakin Skywalker

No acklay here either.
    "Eat My Shorts"-Bart Simpson
    "I SEE YOU''-Sauron the Dark Lord
    -Maul- l_l

Still waiting for ALL OF THAT STUFF! I guess I'm just not hitting at the right times. Leaving work at 12:30 PM is a pain.
    http://www.streetmusicny.com

"Street Music" (Directed by JD Marlow) is a documentary short about performance in public spaces, focusing on NYC street and subway musicians. Check out my web site for more information about the film!

i just found today the chewbacca, djas puhr, palpatine waves. i got one of each carded for my collection. i still have yet to find yoda or count dooku. but i know if i wait it out, i will find them. i heard they are suppose to ship with the next wave, hopefully.
    Lok: Who are you?
    Oobie: I am Oobedoob Benubi. I have the silliest name in the galaxy.
    Lok: What's your middle name?
    Oobie: Scoobi-Doobi.
    Lok: Oobedoob Scoobi-Doobi Benubi?

you heard right, thumb wars.

LOL Hango you don't have any of the 3 arena beasts!

we have then nexu, but are waiting on the reek.

Huh? Dude, the reek is like the most common AOTC toy I know of! They don't have any where you are?

i mean that we are waiting on buying it. they are everywhere her too, but shrinking in population. they must be a slowly dieing breed!!