Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Dying very slowly. So slowly that here they are increasing in number!

well, the wal-mart we went to todya only had 2. stick that in your pipe and smoke it! J/K!!!
    Sampsonite! i was way off!

Um...I don't smoke.
    Be sure to let me know if you find an acklay! I think when hasbro shipped them they put cloaking devices in their boxes!
    "But sir--no toy that rare has a cloaking device!"
    "But I've looked in every wal-mart--there's no trace of them!"

i think they did that here too! oh, well...i will wait this time and not give in to the dark side (A.K.A. ebay!!)
    Sampsonite! i was way off!

Didn't you say your rule was to wait one month before ordering it off ebay? IIRC the Acklay was supposedly released in June!

You will find them, eventually...... just like 'ol Hango found the figures.

Heck, I even found the figs I was missing... almost a month and half after their release, but I found them.
    Padme wants some Jedi Juice!

Last week I went to Wal-Mart and saw tons of the Orn Free Taa wave as well as the Palpatine wave. They must of had 10-15 of each figure. Since I already had the entire Orn wave and a Palpy, the only figure that I picked up was a Djas Puhr. I counted about 11 of them and I bought one. This was late in the afternoon, at 5:30 btw.

I later went to check my E-mail that night and my collector friend said he would like one, so I drove to Wal-Mart, literally minutes before they closed. I went to get a Djas for him and there were only 3 left. Needless to say I was lucky to find him when I did. When I get my Mace tomorrow that means I'll have all 40. No sign though of Ki-Adi or Acklay though.
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

no yoda, no puhr, no new stuff here, were just getting in the bespin wave these last couple weeks....

I found a whole bunch of Acklay's at Walmart, but since I don't collect any of the creatures, I didn't get it!
    Padme wants some Jedi Juice!

yeah all we have here is the bespin wave, and still no bloody hand luke's, also no acklay's are here, but nexu is a pegwarmer over here,also the toys r us by my house got a HUGE shipment of Hd anakin's, Yoda's, and Dooku's, also all the jedi's except PLO KOON!errrr....
    "Fought well you have my old padawan"-Yoda

"This is just the begining"-Count Dooku

be sure to check out my site http://pub78.ezboard.com/bgundamhangerrpg