Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rebel Officers

Lightbulb Rebel Officers

Isn't about time that some type of generic rebel officers get done after the coming release of the generic Imperial Officer? Since the new rebel fleet trooper would also be issued, Capt Antilles should really follow suit. After all, Motti whose claim to fame was the choking action had been done, probably a captain with dangling feet to simulate the choking to death would be better?
    ACPin
    SSG Dioramas Editor
    ACPin Star Wars Webmaster

Yeah! And then they could follow it with a Mama Cass figure that simulates choking as well!

Actually, this was covered in another forum... should we make Capt. Antilles...? Absolutely. They should also make Madine, Dodonna, Rieekan and a few others... Oh, well.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Originally posted by JEDIpartnr
    Yeah! And then they could follow it with a Mama Cass figure that simulates choking as well!

Actually, this was covered in another forum... should we make Capt. Antilles...? Absolutely. They should also make Madine, Dodonna, Rieekan and a few others... Oh, well.

All in good time....
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

I'm more in favour of generic rebel soldiers. The officers just stand around but you can be more creative with a few soldiers. More hoth soldiers, more endor soldiers, more stuff like those green uniformed foot soldiers from Yavin base. Hasbro can make more money with the same figure mold and new heads. Like they're doing with the Imperial officer hopefully.
    All this has been said many many time before but with a bit of luck, if we all keep banging on about it we'll get some more army builders and the officers will follow.
    I was thinking of deluxe packs the other day and decided that I'd quite like a hoth rebel with the vehicle maintenance energiser unit. I never got the vintage one but really wanted it as a kid. Now with all these vehicles in my displays I think I'd like to have a new better sculpted more detailed version. So what better way to get a new rebel soldier than in a deluxe pack?
    The other one I'd like given that Hasbro are prepared to go quite big with deluxe packs is the anti-vehicle gun turret from hoth. I know it came with the hoth playset but that was yet another item I've never found. And I only want the turret not a huge lump of white plastic snow drift attached to it.
    There's a small vehicle that appears in the echo base and snow plains battle scenes it has a gun on it and there's a picture of mark Hamill atop it in his flight suit. How about putting that out with a new hoth rebel?
    how about the Yavin battle room with the battle map screen and Dodonna. Release Willard seperately on a card?
    Rieeken will make it to figure form after he was in the running that last fan choice poll. Antilles will make it too. There's too many people want him for hasbro to ignore forever. And if they can make a dead Dack and a sliced in two Maul then they can sure as hell make a neck snapping Antilles.

You didn't miss anything with that Hoth Turret gun playset. The turret gun was inky dinky, not at all the correct scale for the figures. You'd be better off finding a vintage playset with a bigger gun...or waiting for a rerelease of some kind.

As long as they make Bren Derlin with chugging action, I'm happy.

I think generic soldiers are the way to go, with the major officers (Jan Dodonna, Carlist Riekkan, Bren Derlin, Torryn Farr, Crix Madine--the speaking ones) getting the plastic treatment.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I still want to see Rock and Roll in Biker Scout disguise. Plus a few different Endor Rebel soldiers, since they all wore slightly different uniforms.

Thumbs up

We need:

More hoth soldiers...at least the Rebel commander.
    More Endor battle troops...lots to chose from.
    The Generals...Madine, Rieekan, Dodona, etc.
    Rebel pilots...at least a decent B-Wing pilot and Zev Senesca.
    Rebel drivers...yep those guys that drove Han, Luke and Leia when they arrived Yavin...

any more rebels that need to be done??
    As always...........L

Originally posted by Lobito
    We need:

More hoth soldiers...at least the Rebel commander.
    More Endor battle troops...lots to chose from.
    The Generals...Madine, Rieekan, Dodona, etc.
    Rebel pilots...at least a decent B-Wing pilot and Zev Senesca.
    Rebel drivers...yep those guys that drove Han, Luke and Leia when they arrived Yavin...

any more rebels that need to be done??
    We need more of the Rebel Fleet rtrooper thats coming out soon,more variations please!
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Originally posted by GNT
    more variations please!
    Please, for the love of all things Star Wars, no more resculpts.