Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16
  1. #1

    Droids Escape Pod

    One vehicle never produced or even discussed much is C-3PO and R2's escape pod it is one of the first things you see in the movie and it always stands out in my mind ,it would be cool if hasbro released one.
    It's all fun and games 'til somebody loses an eye.

  2. #2

    Thumbs up

    I'd love to see a new one made. I have the vintage one, although very simple, still very cool. Include Davin Felth and you got yourself a really cool deluxe set there.
    "It can't rain all the time."

    "Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

  3. #3
    I have one in the action fleet but it would be great to have one for the figures.
    "I have a bad feeling about this".

    "Just when I remembered what it was,I forgot where I put it."

  4. #4
    Originally posted by evenflow
    I'd love to see a new one made. I have the vintage one, although very simple, still very cool. Include Davin Felth and you got yourself a really cool deluxe set there.
    Who the heck is Davin Felth? Just include the droids and I would be happy.

  5. #5
    Originally posted by bigbarada
    Who the heck is Davin Felth? Just include the droids and I would be happy.
    Davin Felth is the Stormtrooper who made famous the line, "Look, sir. Droids!"
    Tommy, close your eyes.

  6. #6

    Talking

    yeah that would be cool if they made an escape pod with the droids............hmmmmmmmm:happy:
    Master Obi-Wan has lost a planet, how embarassing. - the great yoda

  7. #7
    Originally posted by El Chuxter


    Davin Felth is the Stormtrooper who made famous the line, "Look, sir. Droids!"
    So the joke is, he'd really just be a re-issued Sandtrooper but with a name printed on the card.

  8. #8
    Originally posted by El Chuxter
    Davin Felth is the Stormtrooper who made famous the line, "Look, sir. Droids!"
    Davin Felth is the name of the Stormtrooper? or the name of the actor who plays the stormtrooper?
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

  9. #9
    Davin Felth is the name of the character. There's a short story about him in Tales of the Mos Eisley Cantina book. He's a stormtrooper that got demoted from At-At pilot because he found a weak spot on the AT-AT (the legs could be brought down with tow cables) and his superior got infuriated with him because of it. So they demoted him to crap duty on Tatooine as a stormtrooper. He starts having serious doubts about the righteousness of the Empire when he meets his comanding officer on Tatooine. After a fateful day of slaughtering Jawas and killing a moisture farmer and his wife, Felth decides he would be better off working for the rebellion and during the altercation in Docking Bay 94 as the Falcon takes off, Felth shoots his commanding officer in the back and remains in the Empire spying for the alliance. He's the trooper clever enough to find droid parts in the sand and say "look sir, droids."

  10. #10
    Originally posted by Rollo Tomassi
    Davin Felth is the name of the character. There's a short story about him in Tales of the Mos Eisley Cantina book. He's a stormtrooper that got demoted from At-At pilot because he found a weak spot on the AT-AT (the legs could be brought down with tow cables) and his superior got infuriated with him because of it. So they demoted him to crap duty on Tatooine as a stormtrooper. He starts having serious doubts about the righteousness of the Empire when he meets his comanding officer on Tatooine. After a fateful day of slaughtering Jawas and killing a moisture farmer and his wife, Felth decides he would be better off working for the rebellion and during the altercation in Docking Bay 94 as the Falcon takes off, Felth shoots his commanding officer in the back and remains in the Empire spying for the alliance. He's the trooper clever enough to find droid parts in the sand and say "look sir, droids."
    Wow that very interesting!
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO