Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Give Dejas Puhr Jango's Guns!!!

The figure is sweet
    The weapons are lame
    Mug Jango in the street
    Dejas will never be the same

(Egads, my apologies. I'm reeling from an endless work week and feeling silly and bored out of my mind here at the Discovery Channel. . . )

Anyway, seriously, Jango's pistols not only fit into the holsters of Mr. Puhr, but they look really bad-***.

Check it out if you got 'em.

Hey...that's a GREAT idea..thanks
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

Most excellent idea!
    http://www.streetmusicny.com

"Street Music" (Directed by JD Marlow) is a documentary short about performance in public spaces, focusing on NYC street and subway musicians. Check out my web site for more information about the film!

Great Idea!! I'm going to try that straight away!
    "It was just a little story outline with bits and pieces," -- George Lucas

Yeah, those guns are crap-o-rama. I don't care about the friggin detailed guns. I'd rather have sturdier stuff with the cheaper plastic like the vintage figures are made from.

I think I'll have Djas rip the guns off of Boba instead. He looks like an easier mark than Jango, plus eight-year-olds should only be playing with firecrackers not blasters.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

Djas does need better made guns. the first i pick up the gun was bent everything else was fine but the second one was better.

i did it! they look cool!
    thanx for the advice, mark2d2
    Sampsonite! i was way off!

Lightbulb hey, one of you guys who don't like djaspuhr's guns :)

if you don't want em, maybe trade 1 or 2 of them to me? cuz i'm the exact opposite of you guys: i kinda like the guns, but i don't like the figure here's some other accessory tradings i seek; maybe we can make a nice big trade deal?
    vt

i sent you a message on that thread, VT.
    peace
    Sampsonite! i was way off!