Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Treebeard

No. We are talking a 200 million $ film. They know what they are doing. Well the figure is comming out in November.

I have 100% faith in Peter Jackson on this one. I saw the clip of one of the Ents (I'm assuming it was Treebeard) in the 2 towers preview and it looked alright to me. It seems that he's pretty keyed into what will look good and help to promote the plot and what won't. I think we'll get something that works decently enough.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

JJreason- I couldn't visualize them either, at least not so they weren't fairly goofy looking. It's odd, this thread, cause I've been talking with buddies about just how they'll deal with em. I guess seeing less of them is the best way around it, maybe they'd be better off to try to make costumes that're enhanced with CGIs rather than do it all "virtual". HMMMMM.....
    Something about him reminds me of my older brother, Rex.

?!?!?

Originally posted by Mandalorian Candidat
    I have 100% faith in Peter Jackson on this one. I saw the clip of one of the Ents (I'm assuming it was Treebeard) in the 2 towers preview and it looked alright to me. It seems that he's pretty keyed into what will look good and help to promote the plot and what won't. I think we'll get something that works decently enough.
    No pics have been relesed of Treebeard..yet.

There is one shot of him, in the Two Towers preview. You can see I think it's Frodo next to this really ancient looking tree. It's eyes open, and then the scene switches. That is all that you see of him in the trailer. And I haven't been able to dig up a picture of that scene from the trailer.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Really?.......JarJar can you find the pic.

I tried digging it up for hours the other night, after you started this thread. I have been able to find images from almost all of the trailer and the preview, except for the split second shot of Treebeard. Sorry Geonosian, you will have to wait for August 6th, and hope that it's on the DVD.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

A thats a bit disapointing. But I have seen the new trailer and there was no whats so ever sign of TB. Are you sure JarJar.

Originally posted by Geonosian
    A thats a bit disapointing. But I have seen the new trailer and there was no whats so ever sign of TB. Are you sure JarJar.
    It may have been in the preview that was shown at the end of Fellowship of the Ring, not the movie trailer that is showing in theaters now. They include alot of the same shots, but there are differences. I think Treebeard makes his apperance in that one. Sadly I don't have it saved on my hard drive anymore.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

DAMM!
    But I diddnt see the prevew after FOTR.
    Lets keep this thread going.