Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Treebeard

JarJar can you please try and find the Treebeard pic. Iam dying to see him

Well according to the actual book, in the words of Merry:

'When Treebeard had got a few arrows in him, he began to warm up, to get positively "hasty", as he would say. He let out a great hoom-hom, and a dozen more Ents came striding up. An angry Ent is terrifying. Their fingers, and their toes, just freeze on to rock; and they tear it up like bread-crust. It was like watching the work of great tree-roots in a hundred years, all packed into a few minutes.
    'They pushed, pull, tore, shook, and hammered; and clang-bang, crush-crack, in five minutes they had these huge gates just lying in ruin; and some were already beginning to eat into the walls, like rabbits in a sand-pit. I don't know what Saruman thought was happening; but anyway he did not know how to deal with it.'
    Should be interesting to see. So, they don't fight per se, but they do inflict a lot of damage.

As anyon seen pics of him?

Originally posted by bigbarada
    Should be interesting to see. So, they don't fight per se, but they do inflict a lot of damage.
    Does sound intresting. It's really going to be a loss if they don't show it on film. Oh well, there is always the Novemeber 2003 Extended DVD release of "The Two Towers". Maybe they will put the scenes on the DVD once they figure how to do them convincingly. Or atleast the test footage from the attempts.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Can someone pretty please tell me who Poggle the Lesser is??? I've seen this name all over these boards and have little or no clue. My guess is that he/it is from LOTR but I'm not sure as I only read the Hobbit and about half way through the LOTR. I guess these next two movies will be quit the surprise for me then eh? hehe

Thanks in advance.
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

He's a Star Wars charecter. Poggle the Lesser is the leader of the Geonosians. The one that gives Count Dooku the plans to the Death Star in AOTC's.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

JarJar did you find that Treebeared pic?
    Please man, I really really want to see it.
    Please.

Originally posted by Geonosian
    JarJar did you find that Treebeared pic?
    Please man, I really really want to see it.
    Please.
    I'm sorry Geonosian. I have been digging for a while. You arn't going to see pictures this early. Peter Jackson has a press blackout on the Ent's. So getting pictures are almost impossible.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Gee, big suprise. As soon as I say for sure that I can't find the pictures from the trailer, I run across them. Here they are, there is 4 of them so please don't post until I have them all up. Maybe someone who remebers the Hobbit's names can tell me which one that is on Treebeard.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	treebeard 1.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	8.5 KB 
ID:	3080  

Here's the next one.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	treebeard 2.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	8.9 KB 
ID:	3081