Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Treebeard

And the third one.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	treebeard 3.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	7.7 KB 
ID:	3082  
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

And finally, the last one. Now no one tell Peter Jackson about me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	treebeard 4.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	8.7 KB 
ID:	3083  

But I thought TB was in that prevew which in on the net. It carn't be that hard to find..

Originally posted by JarJarBinks
    He's a Star Wars charecter. Poggle the Lesser is the leader of the Geonosians. The one that gives Count Dooku the plans to the Death Star in AOTC's.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    ROFL...guess I was WAY off....the name just sounds like one that comes from fantasy novels hehe

Thanks much JJB, most appreciated!
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

And the third one.
    WHOOOOOOOOOOOO! Its TB its TB!!!!!!!!!!!! Ive seen him. Its not the best pic. But its the only one we have so far. Thanks JarJar. You are the greatest!!!
    WWHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
    Lets discuss...

If I remember correctly I think that is Pippin grabbing onto Treebeard's nose. If not, then it has to be Merry, since Frodo and Sam never meet him in the books.

Is he fully CG? Or only CG for the scenes when he's moving? He seems like an animatronic puppet in that scene. Cool looking though.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Not sure BigB, I swore that they said that he was realized fully by CGI. So I would assume that he's CGI, but maybe they actually maybe made an animatronic Treebeard face for the seen where the Hobbit is grabbing his nose. It's hard to tell in still pictures.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Originally posted by bigbarada
    If I remember correctly I think that is Pippin grabbing onto Treebeard's nose. If not, then it has to be Merry, since Frodo and Sam never meet him in the books.
    Nope, you're right the first time BB. It is indeed Pippin who is clinging on to him.

JarJar- I was looking around and I found that I had already downloaded that Chinese trailer and didn't know it. I like the shot of Treebeard but obviously it doesn't really give a good impression of how he'll look in the movie, so I guess we still have to wait and see.
    Wha'choo talkin 'bout Hasselhoff?

Well, it's not really the chinese trailer. That is the 3 extra minute sneak preview of TTT from the end of FOTR. The only copy of it I can find online though is one that was a bootleg from the theater. They must have gotten ahold of a print of the chinese one, for the screen grabs. Agreed, we don't see much of him, but it does make you salivate for the movie.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Well, it's not really the chinese trailer. That is the 3 extra minute sneak preview of TTT from the end of FOTR. The only copy of it I can find online though is one that was a bootleg from the theater.
    True, I just meant that it was recorded from a Chinese TV station.
    Wha'choo talkin 'bout Hasselhoff?