Question Can anyone help out a guy.....

Alright. This may be silly but I have a small problem. I've been trying to find clear vinyl seat protectors for my dining chairs. I've also been looking for a clear vinyl table cover for the table. But I can't seem to find them anywhere. Mostly because I don't know where to look! I know we have lots of educated folks here who are one with the force. Help me O B 1 Kenoi. You're my only hope......

Sounds like your turning your place into my grandmothers house. Just follow that up by covering all the other funiture and flooring and you'd be complete.

Sorry, I don't know where they sell that stuff.
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

I know you can find the table cover at any fabric store, probably the seat protectors too.
    Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter.

The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed.
    ~SK

I dont know really. Im sure you can buy them on e-bay... "Rare limited edition one of a kind vinyl chair and table covers! Mint condition! Only $999.99!"
    "Ohnomyfriendthisisamistakeaterriblemistaketheyhav egonetoofarthisismadness!" -Count Dooku, AOTC

Two words...... contact paper. Just buy boat loads of it and you are good to go!

Originally posted by Exhaust Port
    Sounds like your turning your place into my grandmothers house. Just follow that up by covering all the other funiture and flooring and you'd be complete.

Sorry, I don't know where they sell that stuff.
    Well, maybe it's just that he frequently has incontinent guests over to his house, and wants to protect his chairs....

Sorry RAVAZ, I dunno. For the table though, know what looks good is a nice piece of cut glass. I have one on my oak dining room table.

Good traders/sellers: pthfnder89, jjreason, bobafett07728, TK421, Lord Tenebrous, DahrJin, baby 01, Lman316, jonboy, swfreaker

Well the seats I have already have a plastic covering, but it's tearing. So I want to replace it. And we have a nice dining taple and want to protect it. The glass cover sounds like a great idea Forhekset. Maybe I'll look into something like that. I might settle of buying some sort of plastic covering at a fabric store and cut chair protectors and table cover. Thanks for the ideas!