Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Do you want BIGGS DARKLIGHTER in Academy Uniform made?

The Captain Antilles post I made and your excellent responses sparked a great idea, in that we seem to be able to discuss the merits of unproduced figures we'd like, one dude at a time.

To that end, I would really like a Biggs figure in the Academy Uniform from the Lost Scenes. It was actually filmed, and the sculpted head could eventually be used to do a Biggs X-Wing Fighter Pilot figure, sans removeable helmet. But the unique look of Biggs' uniform, the flowing cape, etc. would make for an interesting new collectors' figure. I think most fans have seen the lost footage on the Insiders' Guide or Magic CD-ROMs, or pictures in their old ANH storybooks that included that scene, like the novel.

Would you like to see Biggs made?

When I was doing TOP TEN threads, I was suprised at how many people wanted to see an "EU" figure. I personally would really like to see Biggs in Rand Ecliptic Uniform. Even better, an "Anchorhead/Lost Scene" Cinema scene with Biggs, Camie, and Fixer.

On a tangent, Biggs left the day before Luke meets Ben (according to the novel and radio drama). So Luke and Ben hire Han, they fly to Alderaan, rescue the princess and fly to Yavin. This takes place in a relatively short amount of time. Even being generous and saying the hyperspace jumps took a couple days each, at most it took seven days for all that to transpire. Biggs had to fly back to the Rand Ecliptic, stage a mutiny, find the rebal aliance and fly to Yavin, so he showed up about 5 minutes before the Falcon did. But they make it look like he's been fighting with the alliance for a long time and they haven't seen each other for years. What's up with that?

But yeah, make a Biggs figure.

Sure

I wouldn't mind if they made him. It would defintitely be better than that Luke they gave us from the same scene(I mean come on, its the same Tatooine Luke with a new hat. It almost feels like Malibu Stacy from the Simpsons.)

Thumbs up

Yesssss!!! A biggs from the lost scenes is a great idea, Lak Sivrak figure was made after the SW Special editions, and still he is in our hands, so lets hope Hasbro gives Biggs a shot.
    As always...........L

No, Lak Sivrak was in the Original version, and he was later replaced by Ketwol in the SE.

Oh and that Biggs figure has been on my Most Wanted list ever since I saw the pictures from that scene.
    "Marge! Is there another Man in the house!? A [COLOR=darkblue]Radioactive[/COLOR] Man!?"

Thumbs up

No my friend, we are talking about the figures...The Lak Sivrak figure came out in february 1998 after the SW special editions...which were released in 1997.
    As always...........L

Re: Do you want BIGGS DARKLIGHTER in Academy Uniform made?

Originally posted by Tycho
    Would you like to see Biggs made?
    Heck yeah!!! And while they're at it they should make Camie and Fixer.

Thumbs up

I have to say that I always thought they should make him. I know we have never seen him in the movie that way, but we all know what he looks like. I think that they should release a special cinema scene :

Biggs
    Camie
    Fixer
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

I don't want Academy Biggs, this guy punked out at the end of the movie, why glorify his lameness with yet another figure? Seriously though, I'd save my cash on this one if it were released.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Originally posted by evenflow
    I have to say that I always thought they should make him. I know we have never seen him in the movie that way, but we all know what he looks like. I think that they should release a special cinema scene :

Biggs
    Camie
    Fixer

Say! That's a really good idea for a cinema scene. Now why didn't I think of tha....oh.