Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Talking Yoda w Force Powers // C3P0 w Droid Assembly Line OUT!!

Has anyone seen the new yoda with force and C3P0 with droid assembly line?? Somehow to me the Yoda looked alittle smaller than the Yoda JM...

I just seen it at a local shop... It looks Great but too bad I was alittle short of cash!! Anyone who has it could you give me some feedback on it if its worth getting??

I for one think it looks neat for display and good value for money!!

Cheers
    "It was just a little story outline with bits and pieces," -- George Lucas

sweet!!!
    "Fought well you have my old padawan"-Yoda

"This is just the begining"-Count Dooku

be sure to check out my site http://pub78.ezboard.com/bgundamhangerrpg

If that's out then maybe Tatooine Anakin is out!!!

Tatooine Anakin has been out, but I can't find any of these new things anyways. Walmart is always full of pegwarmer Han Solos and Obi pilots.

Hahaha... funny that a couple weeks ago you were all clamouring about how you wanted the Han and Obi-Wan and now they've suddenly become pegwarmers! Anyhow... why should we tell you whether or not to pick this up. If you saw it, you should be able to make the call yourself. Does it have the features you like? Does it look good? Should you just wait until general retail gets it in about 3 weeks and you can afford it? It's not up to me to say... One man's ultimate figure is another man's overposed/underarticulted piece of crap!
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

depends on how much the figure costs and this shop, if i were you i wouldnt buy it if it was 15 up, i can just wait for it to get to retail stores and buy it for ten...
    "Fought well you have my old padawan"-Yoda

"This is just the begining"-Count Dooku

be sure to check out my site http://pub78.ezboard.com/bgundamhangerrpg

Originally posted by JEDIpartnr
    Hahaha... funny that a couple weeks ago you were all clamouring about how you wanted the Han and Obi-Wan and now they've suddenly become pegwarmers!
    Last night my Wal-Mart was filled with Han, Obi, Chewie, Djas, and Palpy. I think overall it had more Chewies actually... 'Course they just got the shipment in, so they might sell as time progresses.

I can't wait to get my hands on these Deluxe figures though, especially 3PO. They used the bad grey paint for the lighter grey parts, but it still looks better than the basic 3PO with it's coverings on.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

I'll get both the new deluxe figures. The Tatooine Ani wave might be here soon--but when will I ever find the blasted acklay?

Re: Yoda w Force Powers // C3P0 w Droid Assembly Line OUT!!

Originally posted by Chiesa
    Has anyone seen the new yoda with force and C3P0 with droid assembly line?? Somehow to me the Yoda looked alittle smaller than the Yoda JM...

I just seen it at a local shop... It looks Great but too bad I was alittle short of cash!! Anyone who has it could you give me some feedback on it if its worth getting??

I for one think it looks neat for display and good value for money!!

Cheers
    What local shop?
    "SirSteve"
    Check out my new venture:
    CollectionStation.com - A social network for collectors!

i wish i had that luck....it would be nie to just see the darn thing in a store....
    Sampsonite! i was way off!