Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    Originally posted by DeadEye
    The three G's--games, girls, and guns.
    A game with girls and guns? Russian Roulette?

I have to say, that if your expecting total realism in movies, see documentarys or some dramas. We are talking about movies with killer robots, liquid metal villans, and monster spiders.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

OK, you got me. The movie was actually pretty decent and entertaining.... Doug E. Doug was very very funny!
    Padme wants some Jedi Juice!

Re: Eight Legged Freaks

Originally posted by Jedi Juice

Then, my newspaper yesterday gives the movie 4 stars, so that made me want to see the flick. I don't know how my newspaper gave that movie a 4 star rating because it's not even worth 2 stars! That was the most ridiculous movie ever! Ahhh!

Never, ever, ever believe what your newspaper says about movies. Every stupid move I've ever seen has gotten at least a "B" rating from my paper. Every movie I've ever liked? "C".
    C'mon, Anakin! Every time I fight a Dark Lord of the Sith on my own, I get my butt kicked! ~ Obi Wan

Oh, I know, right? They give fantastic movies like Resident Evil, Windtalkers, and Attack of the Clones two stars, but they give stupid ignorant bullsh*t movies like E.T. four stars!!!

All critics like are dramas, foreign language films, and cutesy little kids' films.

Originally posted by DeadEye
    Oh, I know, right? They give fantastic movies like Resident Evil, Windtalkers, and Attack of the Clones two stars, but they give stupid ignorant bullsh*t movies like E.T. four stars!!!

All critics like are dramas, foreign language films, and cutesy little kids' films.
    Wow, DeadEye just badmouthed E.T. I wonder how long it will take for this thread to turn into a flame war. You definatly show your age DeadEye, if you don't appreciate E.T. at all. Especially if you consider Resident Evil a better flic. I think that alot of the 20+ year olds on the forum are gonna majorly disagree with you on your stanse about E.T. Would you like to borrow some asbestos long johns?

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Anybody else here think Windtalkers was any good?

(besides you Deadeye)
    [font=verdana]Madness take its toll. Please have exact change[/font]
    [font=verdana]Life's short and hard like a bodybuilding elf... - Blood Hound Gang [/font]
    I'm a trendy tote bag!

Yeah, I have to say E.T. is an excellent film, even with Speilburg's "updates".
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

Windtalkers was neat, and E.T. was stupid. Let him try to phone home with his precious 4 stars, a Jedi doesn't need stars to slice a battle droid.
    The Truth Is Out There - Please Insert Disk 1

-Yeah, shes mine

Jonna
    Since we are talking about movies, has anyone seen Bubble Boy. I haven't laughed that hard is a long time.

Undercover Brother had me rolling on the theatre floor.

Jacen, when did you see E.T.? This year, or 20 years ago?
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"