Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    Originally posted by Jonna
    Since we are talking about movies, has anyone seen Bubble Boy. I haven't laughed that hard is a long time.
    I didn't get a chance to see that one yet, would you recommend it highly?
    [font=verdana]Madness take its toll. Please have exact change[/font]
    [font=verdana]Life's short and hard like a bodybuilding elf... - Blood Hound Gang [/font]
    I'm a trendy tote bag!

Bubble boy is hilarius, the part when he first meets the girl and he tells her what his mother says she is. QLD I saw both versions and I didn't like either one.
    The Truth Is Out There - Please Insert Disk 1

-Yeah, shes mine

Jonna
    Originally posted by Jacen Solo
    Bubble boy is hilarius, the part when he first meets the girl and he tells her what his mother says she is. QLD I saw both versions and I didn't like either one.
    That was great! I love the part when the ice cream guy is praying for the cow and a semi runs over it and splashes guts all over him. (Yes, I AM GRIM.)

The Land Of the Lost deal was pretty funny also.

Bill, you seem to have a similar sense of humor as I. Rent this movie!!! I am buying it as soon as it comes out.

Originally posted by billfremore
    This will be this year's "Lake Placid"

I'm definately going...
    see, okay, this is the problem... "Lake Placid" was soooo bad, my friends and I couldn't even do a "running commentary" that we like to do on really bad movies a la "Mystery Science 3000."

I think the best "rc" we ever had was to "Deep Blue Sea" or what I like to call "Smarks." Ever since then, any animal movie has had a "Sm" in front of it. i.e. lake placid was "Smalligator." the new planet of the apes became "Smapes"

Oh c'mon, didn't you even enjoy Oliver Platt's witty banter with the sorta dumb town sheriff?

How could you not like this:

Sherriff: How did you find out this information?

Oliver: Oh they're hiding this information in books now.
    [font=verdana]Madness take its toll. Please have exact change[/font]
    [font=verdana]Life's short and hard like a bodybuilding elf... - Blood Hound Gang [/font]
    I'm a trendy tote bag!

That was great! I love the part when the ice cream guy is praying for the cow and a semi runs over it and splashes guts all over him. (Yes, I AM GRIM.)
    I like the part when he learns to say the plege of allegience when he gets excited like DeadEye.

-Yeah, shes mine

et a bad movie? BLASPHEMY!! i still cry when i watch that movie--steven spielberg is a god among men--you should watch it again, daddy-o

the only redeeming feature about lake placid was betty white playing a foul-mouthed old lady--and you don't want to get el chuxter in here to debate the paleontological inaccuracies--i bet he could drone on almost as long as he did about jurassic park 3
    [font=courier]"looks like i could use some fabric softener"[/font]

Originally posted by billfremore
    Oh c'mon, didn't you even enjoy Oliver Platt's witty banter with the sorta dumb town sheriff?

How could you not like this:

Sherriff: How did you find out this information?

Oliver: Oh they're hiding this information in books now.
    Granted, there was some funny stuff in it, but it made fun of itself too much for us to make fun of it. That's the main problem we had with it. It was already a "tongue in cheek" type movie, and therefore wasn't taking itself as seriously as "Smarks."

Therein lay the problem...

E.T. was imo stupid, but Lake Placid is awesome if only for the simple fact that it is close to where I grew up, daddy-o

anarky I am your father. heavy breathing.

-Yeah, shes mine

I haven't seen E.T. in awhile.....

Anyway, has anyone seen the Original Kings of Comedy? That was the funniest stand up I've ever seen! Anyone else seen it?
    Padme wants some Jedi Juice!